Chapter 2

In a private jet, a guy who had worn a custom made three piece balck suit was typing really fast on the keyboards of the laptop.

His cold face without any expression and the dangerous aura that was surrounding him.

His assistant was standing next to him giving him information about today's meeting in Delhi.

His assistant who's name is vishal said, Avyansh Sir lastly we have received a invitation from Malhotra family as they are going to launch their new product in India. They also want to arrange a meeting in Rajasthan with Shekhawat Empire.

Avyansh with his cold and attractive voice said, Bring me their detailed information first. Everything about their GDP, sales, profit, loss everything.

Vishal with lowing his head said, Okay sir.

After a few hours they reached to their destination. When they headed towards the building each and every staff greeted Avyansh with respect.

It was a huge building with 60 floors and the CEO office was on the top floor.

After entering the lift, that was made only for the CEO and president. They reached to the 58th floor where the meeting was conducted.

Vishal opened the meeting room door for him. As Avyansh walked inside every girl started drooling over him.

Avyansh noticing all this said with a strict and domineering voice, Don't you all have any work or office is providing you free time. I guess we should increase your work load.
Vishal from tomorrow onwards change the working time from 6 hours to 10 hours. I don't have any problem how late it is.

Vishal with despair said to himself, don't this stupid girls know, how strict and cold hearted Mr. Shekhawat is??

Then he replied to Avyansh that, As you say sir. We will make the announcement official now only.

Then the meeting started-

A girl who was representing the presentation said, If we will convert this place into a mall where we can keep more than 100+ brands under us. But there is a problem.

Avyansh stared with his cold eyes and said, which problem?

The girl was scared seeing the look in Avyansh's eyes she trembled and said, sir... Sir.. The problem is that the locals are striking and the a multi national company is not excepting our proposal to  launch their brand in our mall.

Avyansh with a devil smile said, you are saying this small thing is a problem. No, miss you are wrong nothing is impossible for the shekhawat's.

Then he raised his one eyebrow and said, The locals are not a problem give each person 15 lakhs and will it not be okay if the company will not come under us.

Another boy from the meeting said, Sir the company can benefit us about 200 crores which is the biggest profit among other companies that we are signing under the mall.

Avyansh now being serious said, Hmm.. I see who's company is it.

The boy said, sir Malhotra Enterprises the top 5 company in Europe.

Avyansh after a second with a devil smile said, Vishal accept the meeting and invitation from The Malhotra's.
Prepare the papers this project is final. Now the meeting is off.

After this he moved to the lift and walked towards his office.

___________________________________________

On the other hand in Europe, a black Audi car stopped in front of a big building that was shining in the dark night. Out of that car Tara came.She was dressed in a formal black suit and her long hair was tied in a high ponytail. When she stepped inside the building, the receptionist wished her good evening.

Tara nodded her head in yes. She was as serious and strict in the office as care free she was in the house. Then she entered inside the lift from there She went straight to her cabin and sat down. Where it was written Vice CEO Tara Malhotra.

His assistant James came in and said, good evening mam.

Good evening and sorry for calling you  so late at night but it is very important, Tara said while reading something on laptop.

James smiled and said, ma'am this is my job.

Tara raised her head and said, all the arrangements have been made in India? Because we have to leave tomorrow and there is a launching event in the evening.

James extended the tablet to Tara and said, yes all the decorations, media, beverages, food, lights are ready. And all this has been booked in the biggest and luxurious hotel of Rajasthan.

Tara nodded in yes and said call everyone for the meeting.

Akash and Rohit were also present in that meeting.

Tara showed something on the presentation board and said, this product of ours which is going to be launched tomorrow, will be organised in India. And our target is 450 crores so the profit should be as much as we have thought, no loss.

After discussing some other things, everyone went to their homes.

After reaching home, everyone was sitting on the big sofa in the living room.

Tara happily said, finally we are going to India. Yipeeee how much fun it will be. And yes, after the event, I will stay there for a few days.

Akash ji smiled and said, it's okay my dear. You can stay there as you are working so hard for this project from the last 1 year.

Samiksha also happily said, Papa How is india?

Akash ji remembering the old memories said, India is a peace where love is also in the air. It is truly said that peace can only be found in your own country.

___________________________________________