Chapter 25

On the Wedding evening:-

Rajasthan is famous for royal weddings

Rajasthan is famous for royal weddings. And this marriage was going to happen between two royal families.

Big known royal families from all over Rajasthan were invited. Rest of the big renowned business men were also invited from abroad and India also.

 Rest of the big renowned business men were also invited from abroad and India also

Tara was getting ready in her room. The red wedding dress was very pleasing to her. Chura in hands, beautiful and expensive necklaces in neck, maang tikka, earrings, and many more.

She was adorned in full adornment. Akash ji came inside with a box in his hand. His eyes filled with tears seeing Tara dressed as a bride.

Akash ji gently stroked Tara's head and said, "It seems that only yesterday you was so small and today you has become so big that my daughter is standing in front of me as a bride. "

Tara hugged her father and started complaining like a little girl, "Papa why do we girls have to go to husband's house after marriage. Even boys can stay at girl's house. "

Rohan from behind teased Tara to cheer up the atmosphere and said, "Because they don't keep garbage in the house."

Tara complained to Akash ji saying, "Papa see na how bhai is teasing me."

Akash ji raised his hands in surrender position and said, "I am not going to come in between brother and sister."

Samiksha held Rohan's ear from behind and said, "Why are you teasing my child".

Rohan said in mild pain, "For God sake leave me. I am your pati parmeshwar. "

Samiksha left Rohan's ear and said, "Then God, what are you doing here on earth, go to your heaven."

Tara who was a bit sad that she is going away after marriage. Laughed at the banter of both of them.

Seeing her becoming normal now, everyone started looking at Tara with love that how big their princess has become in just few years that she is going to be married today.

Akash ji took out two kagan from the box that he had brought with him, which looked like the ones worn by royal families.

Akash ji hands it to Tara and says, "Your mother wore this on her wedding. She had a wish that you should wear it on your wedding. ' "