Chapter 21

Avyansh's Aesthetics ✨

Tara's Aesthetics✨

___________________________________________

Next day :-

Tara was taking out everything from her purse. Chocolate wrappers, clips, batteries, pen caps, papers and many more useless things were inside her purse.

Tara said to herself; Who has kept all this garbage? (Then she got a card) Oh, it is of Akshit. One minute he turned out to be the CEO of the biggest production company. And this is what can help me for my new office.

This thought made her happy. Because Tara was not using even a single penny of Malhotra family in making her company. Rather she was using her own savings and salary. But a big company required a lot of investment.

Tara quickly asks Akshit's assistant for an appointment for today and within a few minutes the appointment was confirmed.

She quickly had breakfast and started getting ready.

She wore formal today, her hair was tied in a high ponytail, along with a little lipstick and mascara, she was looking damn good.

Tara took her car keys and started walking down the stairs.

Akash ji said from behind; Amrita ji gave a call, she said that today you reach the mall at 5 pm for wedding shopping, she will be waiting there.

Tara said with a smile; Ok father and we all will go for shopping tomorrow so brother, sister-in-law and you must be free from your work tomorrow.

Samiksha and Rohan both said ; okay princess, go now, you will be late otherwise.

Tara smiled and left.

After some time she reached in front of the company, she went to the reception and asked.

So that girl said; Mam you go to 12th floor.

When Tara reached the top of the lift, Akshit's assistant brought her inside the office.

Akshit looked at Tara for a moment, then regained consciousness and said; Welcome Miss Malhotra.

Tara also smiled and said hello to him.

Akshit nodded and said; Please have a seat.
And said to his assistant; Get us two coffees.

Tara interrupted; No coffee it is so hot. I want lassi.

Akshit looked at her aside and said to his assistant; Two lassi.

Tara said; Your card has come in handy.

Akshit smiled lightly and said; Have you kept the appointment quote to take the money?

Tara laughed and then being serious said; It was a joke, if yes then it was very bad.

Akshit then became normal and said; Tell me, you must not have come without any reason. So tell me how can I help you.

Tara said; I want your company to do partnership with me.

Akshit said; Ok but on one condition.

Tara was a little shocked but said being normal; what condition?

Akshit gave a winning smile and said; Nothing is available for free in the business world. So my bet is that you keep my sister Chashni under you. She considers you as her idol.

Tara smiled and said; That's all, I don't have any problem.

After which both signed the contract and left.

On the other hand, Avyansh was sitting in his office. He was having a thought again and again.

A man firing a bullet and hitting a woman and a child. Noise of many people firing guns. And a scream 'Save Aavi'

Avyansh quickly opened his closed eyes. He said half-heartedly; I wish it was all a dream but without you.

Then he got a call from her mother.

Avyansh picked the call and said; Hello mom.

Amrita ji said; Come to mall today at evening. I know you don't like shopping but the haldi and mehendi's clothes are gifted to the would be daughter in law as a ritual.
I had already called Tara, so be on time.

Saying this she disconnected the call.
___________________________________________

At evening:-

Tara had worn a red colour kurti as her father told that she should wear traditional clothes while going out as she was the soon to be queen.

Avyansh also came and stared at Tara. He was lost in the beauty of Tara. Amrita ji was asking him something but he was not saying anything.

Mishka came and pinched Avyansh. Avyansh was so muscular that a small pinch didn't caused pain but he became normal as he realised that what everyone was must be thinking now.

Tara laughed at his reaction.
___________________________________________

Sorry for a small chapter.
And also Sorry sugar cubes for being so inactive.
My exams re still going on it will end a day after tomorrow. So from then on chapters will be regular I promise.

And idk you care or not about giving comments after reading. But when I don't get the beautiful comments somewhere in my heart I feel demotivated to write more.

So please give 2 mins after reading the chapter to comment. If the target of 20 comments will reach in this episode.
Then I'll upload a bonus chapter where you can see more cute and romantic moments between Avyansh and Tara.