Chapter 18

Naira said nervously; Rohan, Where is Tara?

Rohit lowered his head and tears rolled down from his eyes.

Nisha also asked nervously; Yash, Where is Tara?

Yash handled himself because he was a bit mature. He said in a low voice; That when we...

Flashback:-

Yash, Rohan and Tara were playing together with ball. Just then Tara falls while catching the ball and injures her knee.

Tara starts crying out loud.
Yash wipes Tara's tears and says; Baby wait a minute, I will bring the bandage now. And meanwhile Rohan hugs Tara and consoles her.

Yash quickly brings the first aid box and applies a pink bandage with cartoons on it to Tara's injury.

Yash gave her another bandage and said; Keep this aside, if this bandage falls, put on a new one.

Tara happily said; Will you give me a chocolate. Rohan bhai gives me chocolates whenever I get hurt.

Yash stroked Tara's hair and said; I am also your brother. Wait a minute, I will bring you lots of chocolates right now. Saying this he went inside.

Rohit said to Tara; Baby stay here, don't go anywhere. I will just go to the washroom and will be back in 2 mins.

But when both came back, Tara was not there.

Flashback end :-

Hearing this, Naira immediately fell on her knees on the ground.

Akash came to him and supported her. And quickly called his assistant and said; Find my daughter fast. And bring Tara back safely.

At same moment Raj ji got a call. Atfer hearing what the person said in call.

He immediately said to everyone; Quickly let's go to Shekhawat Villa. And Naman, get the CCTV footage of the garden checked.

Supporting Naira, Nisha took her to the car. Akash sat in his car and went to the police station.

In Shekhawat Mansion:-

Amrita was crying sitting on the sofa. Savitri ji was trying to handle her.

Pradeep was talking to someone on the phone. And Sanjay ji was taking rounds of the hall here and there.

Rajvansh family and Naira all came inside. Everyone was surprised to see Naira.

Pradeep comes and hugs Naira. And scolding her said; You have alienated me so much that you did not call me once after marriage.

Naira said while crying; I'm sorry. But now is not the time for all that. Deep my daughter Tara has been kidnapped. She is missing.

(Naira and Pradeep both are best friends)

Pradeep walks away from Naira and says; What Tara too!!

Naira said in surprise; Tara also means?

Before Pradeep could say anything, Amrita said crying; I want my Avyansh. find him fast.

Sanjay ji and Raj ji were talking. Everyone was surprised to hear that.

Sanjay ji said in a serious voice; That Kapoor has done all this.

Raj ji said angrily; If he had revenge and enmity with us, then what was the need to bring the children in between.

Sajay ji's phone rang. He put the phone on speaker as soon as he saw the number.

Someone from the other side said with a smile; So how are you feeling Sanjay and Raj oops sir sanjay and Raj sir. Ha ha ha ha...

Raj ji angrily said; If something happens to both the children, I will not leave you alive, Kapoor.

Kapoor also said angrily; I have the lives of both of you, yet the arrogance is the same. If you had not taken action against me and supported me, this would not have happened.

Sanjay ji said calmly; Don't forget your status.

Kapoor laughed and said; Transfer all the properties under my name. And not only yours, tell that Naira also, give me the property of the Malhotra family.

Naira shouted; Till date you have seen only Naira and not Naira Rajvansh. I will show you your status in the next 24 hours.

Hearing this, Kapoor didn't say anything, but disconnected the call while smiling.

Naira calls her assistant and asks to send a helicopter soon. And asked to find out a location.

Raj ji said to Naira; Calm down.

Naira said in a cold voice; So that he kills the kids. No, I will not let this happen.

Saying this Naira left from there.

Siya ji nervously said; Don't know what storm is going to happen today.

Naira sat in the helicopter and started doing something on the laptop. Naira was a brilliant student and her hacking skills were much better than professionals.

She had planted a tracking device on Tara's clip. She quickly found the location. Naira kept two guns in her waist belt. And asked the helicopter pilot to land the helicopter somewhere soon.

After which Naira sent a message to someone and started flying the helicopter herself.
___________________________________________

Raj ji was about to say something further when there was a knock on the door.

Vansh opens the door and says; Grandpa Mom is calling you both for lunch.

Saying this he went away.

Raj ji saw Tara whose eyes had become moist. She said with moist eyes, Avyansh...