Chapter 4

Avyansh removed the dupatta from his face and holding it in his hands, looking at it he said, this smell of yours is telling that you do not belong from here. I don't know why but those black eyes of yours are attracting me towards you.

Tara reaches the mansion and lies down on the bed in her room. And starts remembering the moment when her dupatta was blown on someone else's face by the wind.

Tara says to herself, Taraaaaa you are such a idiot, that you cannot handle a scarf. Ahhhhh Leave it.

Now the most important thing is to solve that matter as soon as the event is over. Mumma is not anymore in this world but I know she is in guilt wherever she is now. And I have to get her out of that gilt.

Thinking of this, she started looking at the beautiful view outside from the balcony.

_________________________________________

At Evening in Black pearl Resort,

The hall was decorated very beautifully and Luxuriously. Different types of beverages, cocktails, snacks, desserts and much more was available there.

Tara was getting ready in her room. Famous Hairstylish, Makeup Artist and Fashion Designer was making her ready.

Tara was going to host that Event today. Because she had worked for 1 year on this product.

All known successful and rich business man, celebrities, singers, models had also attended the event. People of the media were also invited for live telecast.

Red Carpet had laid so that everyone can walk on it

Red Carpet had laid so that everyone can walk on it. Firstly Tara Walked down the red carpet. The moment she came the spot light was focused on her.

She had worn a black Long Sleeveless Dress today, in which there was a cut from where her beautiful long leg was visible.

She had left her hair open, the left side of her hair were secured with a diamond hairclip. She had aslo styled herself with a diamond Necklace, diamond Bracelet and a branded Watch .

Tara was looking really beautiful just like an angel.

Most of the business man had brought their son with them to fix a marriage proposal with Malhotra family.
But Tara greeted everyone with respect.

She took the mic and started speaking, Good Evening one and all who are present over here. Myself Tara Malhotra, Vice CEO of Malhotra enterprises. It's an honor for Malhotra Enterprises that we are launching a new product and the first branch of this product is going to be started from India.

So we have named this perfume as 'Love in air' the whole concept is based on India. Please use the perfume bottles in front of you and give your opinion.
Thank you from the whole Malhotra Enterprises.

Tara had just ended the speech, that the whole crowd started clapping. But suddenly everyone started giving attention towards the entrance as The business tycoon 'The Avyansh Shekhawat' had attended the event.

 But suddenly everyone started giving attention towards the entrance as The business tycoon 'The Avyansh Shekhawat' had attended the event

He was looking really hot and handsome, all girls were drooling over him from head to toe.

He had worn a custom made black suit. His hair was set with gel. He had also worn a branded watch.

Akash ji went near Avyansh and said, It's an honor to have you today in our event. We welcome you with love and respect.

Avyansh said, Thank you Mr. Malhotra for inviting me here. I am looking forward that why you suddenly started your branch in India.

After saying this he took a glass of wine and started talking with other business mans.

The celebrities started promoting it while others were talking about business as in a way it was a business party.

Tara was talking to everyone. The she took a glass of champagne and came near Avyansh.

She said, Mr. Avyansh i had listened many praises about you.

Avyansh turned back facing Tara, he said, Ohh Ms. Tara that's good to hear that you know about me.

Tara smiled and said, I hope you will except our meeting that I had sent a mail asking for appointment.

Avyansh sarcastically smiled and said, ms. Tara this is business world there is always a give and take. So...

Tara was confused, she said So what you want Mr. Shekhawat.

Avyansh brought serious expression to his face and said, You rejected our proposal so why I will help you.

___________________________________________

Hello everyone, Please after reading leave a comment. I really want to know how the novel is. And comments is like energy that gives motivates me to write more.

Thank you💗