Chapter 14

12 o'clock in the night -

Tara was not able to sleep so she went to the terrace through the lift. Today it was full moon, so everything there was visible even without lights.

Tara had wore shorts and a loose T-shirt. It was a bit cold so she had also carried a shawl (scarf) on her shoulder.

Tara saw Avyansh already standing there near the railing. Tara also came and stood near him.

When Avyansh felt that someone was standing near him, he raised his head and saw that Tara was standing near him.

He said to Tara, can't sleep?

Tara shook her head in no and said; No, it is a new place for me. so I am not able to sleep soon.

Avyansh smiled a little and said;
Ms. Malhotra now get used to it. You have to deal with this after marriage.

Tara also smiled and said; It is not at all easy for you to bear my tantrums.

Avyansh held Tara by her waist and pulled her close to him and said; There is no such thing which is difficult for me (Then he stopped for a second and came near Tara's ear and said) did you got it Hone wali Hukum Rani Sa (Future queen)

Tara's breath started increasing as Avyansh came so close.

Realizing this, a smile appeared on Avyansh's face.

He came more closer to Tara and said; Did my coming closer to you makes you nervous.

Tara closed her eyes. And said in a hypocritical voice, I... does... doesn't get affected.

Avyansh left her after seeing her condition.

Tara opened her eyes and saw the face of Avyansh who was looking at her with his hands inside his pockets.

Tara didn't said anything and went to her room.

Avyansh's expression changed as soon as Tara left. He closed his eyes and said to himself; Same mole, same mark. I wish what I am thinking is true.

Saying this he started looking at the stars in the sky and said; Everyone likes the moon but I only like the stars because the moon steals the light and the stars themselves shine with their own light.
_________________________________________

Similarly a week has passed.

Today is the engagement of Tara and Avyansh. Engagement was to happen today at Malhotra Mansion.

Since morning, Tara was moving here and there. Sometimes busy talking to the guests and sometimes in checking the arrangements etc.

Tara was sitting in her room applying face mask. After which she started searching for something in her cupboard, then a small gold ring fell.

Tara bent down and picked it up. On seeing her, Tara started remembering something. A small boy gives her a gold ring from his finger and tells a small girl, Star, keep it when we will escape from here I'll recognize you with this.

Tara's eyes became moist, she said to herself; You may have forgotten me but your memories will always be with me as a part of me, I promise.

Saying this she put that ring in a box and kept it inside the safe.

On the other hand, Avyansh was sitting in his room. He said thinking something; If you are really the same person, then I will make you mine. Because not only your heart but I have the right on everything related to you.
___________________________________________

Evening time:-

Tara was getting ready in her room. Professional stylist and makeup artist were getting her ready.

 Professional stylist and makeup artist were getting her ready

Tara wore a nude pink colored lehenga today. Pink glitter makeup with it. Along with diamond Jewelleries and opened hair. She was looking really beautiful.

Then Rohan came inside the room. He sent everyone out and himself knelt down in front of Tara.

Rohan held Tara's hand and said; Bachha (child) are you getting married on your own wish or under some pressure. Tell me if you don't want to get married. I will do everything that will make you happy.

Tara put her hand on Rohan's hand and said; Bhai (Brother) , Do you think that your Tara is so weak that she will get married under someone's pressure.

Rohan lovingly caressed Tara's head and said; I trust you the most. Just my heart is not ready to believe that if you love someone, then you will not tell your brother first.

Tara's eyes became moist after hearing this. She said to Rohan; Bhai I am sorry for not telling you. But trust me.

Rohan just nodded after listening to Tara. Then took out a bracelet from his pocket and wearing it to Tara said, this is a gift from me.

Tara hugs Rohan. That's when Samiksha came in. Seeing this, she said, you two brothersl and sister just forget me.

Tara hugs Samiksha and says; No bhabs I can't forget you coz You are just like my mom.

Samiksha smiled and put a black tika behind Tara's ear and said; My dear should not be seen by anyone evil power.

After which Rohan and Samiksha left.
___________________________________________

In Shekhawat Mansion:-

Avyansh was ready, he wore a black suit with a diamond brooch, a expensive diamond watch and a gold chain

Both Mishka and Karan came inside. Mishka straightaway jumped on the bed and hugged Avyansh from behind.

Mishka said excitedly; Brother how are you feeling today?

Avyansh's expression softens as he tells Mishka; I feel just like everyday.

Mishka frowned and said; You are very unromantic brother. Just don't know how Tara said yes to you.

Karan hit Mishka lightly on her head and said; You are more interested in all this things. Pay more attention to studies.

Mishka teasingly said; You are younger than me, so live like a younger one. I will tell you once when it is your turn.

Sitting on the sofa, Karan said carelessly; Don't know when it will happen. We will see this in future if I'll fall in love. And it's not gonna happen.

Avyansh being irritated said; You both go and sit inside the car.

Mishka and Karan teases Avyansh saying; Tell the truth, you are in a hurry to meet Bhabs (sister in law).

Saying this both of them went to the parking lot.