Chapter 1

SHEKHAWAT HAWELI (MANSION)

In Rajasthan:-

It was a pleasant and beautiful morning. The whole palace was shining like it was taking blessings from the sun.
The birds were singing and the slow and cold wind was making the surrounding more warm and homely.

Amrita Ji was worshiping Lord krishna and Radha in the temple that was made inside the palace. After singing prayer, she turned and gave Aarti to everyone.

Everyone took Aarti and headed towards the dinning room. As maids were serving breakfast.

Savitri ji said where is Avyansh beta? (beta is called with affection)

Mishka while eating paratha said, Dadi (grandmother), bhai sa (brother) had already left early for office.

savitri ji with a little anger and sadness says, why this child, never listens to me? Already I said, Every single day all will be present for breakfast.

Sanjay ji tried to calm his wife and said, Today he is having a really important meeting as the new branch is going to be launch in Europe soon.

Savitri ji after listening this she said, Okay, but he should also take care of his health.

Amrita ji while coming out of the kitchen holding a lunch box said, maa (savitri ji) don't worry I had already packed his breakfast.

Pratap ji while wiping his hands from tissue said, maa I'll take his breakfast to the office don't worry.

Savitri ji answered yes with a relief.

Karan took his bag and said to Mishka that Come soon I am waiting in the car. I'll drop you to your college.

Mishka rolled the paratha and took her bag in a hurry saying, oops I'm running late. Let's go bhai.

Seeing her running like this everyone laughed.

Amrita ji seeing everyone in a happy state she prayed to God in her mind that, please God keep my family away from every danger and negativity.
___________________________________________

MALHOTRA MANSION

In Europe:-

It was evening time, when the whole mansion was filled with a sweet voice and tingling sound. That was really peaceful to hear.

A girl who had worn a beautiful maroon Indian suit was singing a prayer in the temple that was made next to the living room where the idols of lord Shiva and goddess Parvati were kept

After praying she gave Aarti to everyone and touched everyone's feet for taking blessings.

Akash ji patted his daughter Tara's head and said, "Always remain happy in your life beta."

Samiksha hugged Tara and said, "My blessings are always with you my beautiful."

Rohan kissed Tara's forehead and being emotional He said, "You look exactly like mom. Whenever I see you I feel like mom is with us."

Tara with wet eyes said, "Bhai mom is always with us in every step of our life." Saying this she hugged Rohan.

Everyone became emotional by seeing their strong and beautiful bond.