Chapter 9

Tara took the aarti plate and sang a bhajan (Devotional prayer) with perfection, her voice was very sweet.

After aarti he gave aarti to everyone. After which everyone came near the breakfast table to have food.

Avyansh pulls a chair for Tara to sit. Everyone was just watching him as everyone knew Avyansh is cold to everyone except his family.

As soon as Tara sat down, everyone surrounded her with questions, especially Dadi (grandmother).

Savitri ji put the stick of questions as if; Your full name, where are you from, how many members are in your family, your age, etc.

Tara replied calmly with a sweet smile; My full name is Tara Malhotra. I live in Europe and have completed my studies from London. My family consists of my father, brother and sister-in-law. And I am the Vice CEO of Malhota Company.

After which everyone came to know that she is the daughter of Naira and Akash. Sanjay ji seemed to understand everything now. He decided that he would go and meet Raj.

Mishka asked excitedly, when did you and bhai (brother) met?

Tara looks at Avyansh and says we both met in a meeting in America. Then in business parties. And after a year he proposed me.

Karan said being shocked, brother did this, I can't believe it. My brother is very cold hearted. At first I thought he was a gay. But now it is clear that he is straight.

On this, Mishka said to him, Beta you are forgetting bhai (Avyansh) is sitting beside you.

Karan suddenly remembered that he was on the breakfast table. He slowly looked at Avyansh who was angrily staring at him. Seeing this, Karan just showed his teeth.

In the same way, everyone had breakfast with happiness and laugh. Except
Savitri ji, but everyone else liked Tara very much.

Avyansh got up from the table and said to Tara, I will get ready for office. Then I will drop you home on the way.

Pradeep ji said in a stern tone, Avyansh where are your manners.

Avyansh stopped and asked, Dad what did I do?

Pradeep ji said in the same voice, Tara has come to India for the first time and also in Rajasthan. Today you are not going to office but take Tara for a tour.

Avyansh said in cold voice, but today's meetings are already sceduled. I can't delay them.

Pradeep ji said, I and Karan will do all those meetings.

Karan was so shocked that the food got stuck in his throat. He coughed and said, Dad why are you dragging me in the middle. I am very busy today. I have to go to the party.

Pradeep ji stared at Karan and said, son you only know how to spend money, not how to earn it. So I'll teach you today.

After much persuasion, Avyansh finally agreed to go.

Avyansh's Outfit✨

                          Tara's Outfit✨

                          Tara's Outfit✨

Avyansh and Tara both sat inside the car. There were two cars in front and behind his car for security.

Tara said to Avyansh, thanks.

Avyansh raised an eyebrow and said in the same cold voice, why?

Tara gets emotional and unknowingly holds Avyansh's hand and smiles and says, to show how it feels with family. Father and brother gave a lot of love to me since my childhood.But only a mother can give mother's love, grandparents can give Grandparent's affection. Thanks.

While saying this, a few drops of tears from Tara's eyes fell on Avyansh's hand.

Unknowingly, Avyansh's hand also started caressing Tara's head. He said in his normal voice, you are going to be my wife, so now this is your family too.

Tara and Avyansh both were looking into each other's eyes.
___________________________________________

Background music:- (Aankhon se batana)

Tum aankhon se batana Hum samajh jaayenge Hum tere ho jaayenge

Tum halki si sharmana

Tum aankhon se batana

Hum samajh jaayenge

Tum halki si sharmana

Hum tere ho jaayenge

Hum raah taake baithey hai koi ijazat

do

Hum raah taake baithey hai koi ijazat

do

Tum haath thaam lena

Hum sawar jaayenge
___________________________________________

The car again stopped suddenly, only then both of them broke away from their dreams.

Tara leaves Avyansh's hand and says sorry.

Avyansh just nodded in yes. He then asked the driver, why did you stop the car?

Driver said in fear, sorry sir, a small puppy had come in the middle of the way.

Avyansh said, hmm

Avyansh picked up a remote and pressed a button. So a compartment was formed between the driver and him. Like a wall through which no one can see him or hear his words.

The window glass of the car was black so no one can see them from outside but they can see from inside.

Avyansh said, today I will make a contract with my assistant. So tell me what should be done in that.

Tara being serious said, first thing you will not even touch me, I will open a new company of my own in Rajasthan so you will not stop me from working and if any time i feel that you are hurting me, we will get divorced.

Avyansh said in cold voice and expressionless, hmm.

Tara said to herself in her mind, Whatt this monster agreed so soon. Ahhhnnn Leave it atleast it good that he agreed.

Avyansh said, I also have a term to add.

Tara said in surprise, what kind of term?

Avyansh said in the same cold voice, you will not tell anything about the contract to anyone. And if you go against the contract's rules, then you will have to pay a penalty of 5000 crores and a divorce.

Tara was looking at him with her mouth open. Then she said yes while staring at Avyansh.