Chapter 7

When Tara came back to the mansion. She lay on her bed and hid her face inside the pillow. She angrily said, why did I agree to marry that Mr. Ego. Leave it anything for mumma, just don't know how to convince that Avyansh.

On the other hand, Avyansh was sitting in his office reading some documents. His assistant came to him and said, Sir Ms. Tara has requested a meeting.

Avyansh said without looking, where is the meeting?

His assistant said, Sir in a restaurant at 7 pm tomorrow.

Avyansh said while signing the paper, accept this meeting and set a good place for the meeting and send her the address.

when Tara's assistant said that Avyansh has accepted the meeting proposal.

Tara said to james, I want to transfer my shares, so make a contract. And don't tell father or brother about this or to anyone else.

Tonight there was a different storm in both of their hearts. Waiting for tomorrow.
_________________________________________

The next day at 7 pm when Avyansh got out of the car outside the restaurant, he saw Tara already waiting for him at the entrance.

Avyansh's look✨

He took out a flower bouquet from the car. And giving it to Tara said, have you come early.

 And giving it to Tara said, have you come early

Tara's look✨

Tara took the bouquet and smelled the flowers, her favorites were lavender, tulips, dandelions, roses.

Tara looked into Avyansh's blue eyes which were as deep and beautiful as the ocean and said no I have just come.

Avyansh just nodded his head in yes. His eyes were on Tara's small mole which was under her eyes which was making her more beautiful.

Both went inside, the manager of that restaurant came to greet them personally. And why the manager will miss such a good opportunity when the world's richest and powerful man came to his restaurant.

 And why the manager will miss such a good opportunity when the world's richest and powerful man came to his restaurant

White Galaxy Restaurant

The restaurant was very beautiful. Avyansh pulled a chair for Tara and then sat down himself. Both ordered food.

Tara started biting her lips, she used to do this when she had to say something or when she was nervous.

Avyansh saw her and said you have to say something. So let me tell you that I also have something to tell you.

Tara said, first you say.
Avyansh said, no you say.
Tara again said, okay let's both say together.

Tara and Avyansh both said "Marry Me" together at same time.

Both were shocked and started looking at each other.

_________________________________________

Background music for realistic vibes....

Main teri aankhon mein udasi
Kabhi dekh sakta nai
Tujhe khush main rakhunga sohneya
Main tere hothon pe khamoshi
Kabhi dekh sakta nai
Saari baatein main sununga sohneya

Don't let the sun come up
If I can't leave with your love
Don't go when the nights still young
I need you near

Meri jaan toone mujhko pagal hai kiya
Mera lagda na jiya tere baghair

Yeah this is how it starts
Your body in my arms
Running right through my veins
All the way up to my heart

Tu maan meri jaan
_________________________________________

Tara broke their eye contact and hurriedly stared at him and said, why should I marry you. Do you want to kill me and grab my property? Or you will take advantage of me or...

Avyansh stops her in the middle and folds both his hands and says, what do you think I am short of money. And the most important thing is I have no interest in you.

Tara got up angrily from the chair and moving towards Avyansh's chair said, what did you say Mr. Average, you're a big monster and so...

While saying this, she bumped into something and was about to fall when Avyansh caught her with one hand and made her sit on his lap.

Avyansh had one hand on Tara's waist and the other on her thighs.

Tara's both hands were on Avyansh's chest. Tara opened her one eye and said, I am alive and not dead.

Avyansh nods his head in yes. Tara moved her hand on his chest and said, wahh mann you have a very nice body.

Avyansh held her hands and staring at her said, what are you doing?

Tara made an innocent face and said, I was giving you compliments.

Avyansh said, you are very heavy, get up from me.

Tara puffed up her cheeks and hugged Avyansh putting her arms on his neck and said, I am very light and You have made such a good body, so take care of me a little.

Both were fighting like this. When the manager came with a waiter who was carrying two drinks in a tray.

When both of them came inside, and saw the scene infront. Both of them started apologizing to him. And left quickly keeping the tray there.

Tara's face turned red with embarrassment. But there was not a single wrinkle on Avyansh's face, on the contrary he was sitting very calmly.

Both became normal again.

Tara told everything to Avyansh with a serious expression.

Avyansh also said about his coronation problem.

Tara happily said, Thank god I didn't have to convince you.

Avyansh said, Had you ever been serious?

Tara said, yes I do, ok leave it all. Here are some of my conditions for the wedding. And we'll make a contract for it. So that we will not face any problem in the future.

Avyansh also agreed on this point. And said, come to my house tomorrow morning, I want to introduce you to my family.

Tara said nervously, whatttt so soon. But I didn't prepared anything. If they asks me where we met, when we met, how.....

Avyansh pacifies her and says, don't worry, nothing will happen. I have chosen you carefully, all will like you.

Tara nodded in yes and after thinking something she said, you got my background checked.

Avyansh nodded in yes and said, it is necessary, who knows if you have a boyfriend and after a few days you will run away on the wedding day?

Tara angrily stared at him and said, It is useless to talk to you. Ok I will come tomorrow morning. And let's exchange numbers, I will tell you where we met and everything else. So that no one will doubt.