Chapter 17

Tara comes inside the house. All of sudden a boy hugs her.

Siya ji hit the boy on the shoulder and said; Yes, scare your sister.

That boy made a irritated face and said; Dadi (grandma) don't insult me anymore.

Introducing himself the boy said; Namaste my sister Tara. My name is Vansh Rajvansh.

Then another boy came from behind him and said; I am Yash Rajvansh.

Again a middle aged couple came and said; We are your Mama (brother of mom) and Mami (wife of mom's brother).

The man said; My name is Naman Rajvansh.

The woman with him smiled and said; I am Nisha Rajvansh.

Tara looked at everyone and her eyes became moist as she became emotional. She touched everyone's feet and hugged Yash and Vansh.

Everyone gave lots of blessings and love to Tara. After which everyone sat on the sofa.

Vansh said with happiness and excitement; I am younger than you by two whole years. That means 21 years. And my eldest brother is 30 years old but is not married yet.

Yash stared at Vansh and then lovingly said to Tara; You know what, you are not only Malhotra family's only daughter but also one and only daughter in Rajvansh family. Means we will love you very much and will pamper you alot.

Tara smiled happily and said; I have never felt so happy in my life. Today my whole family has been completed.

Nisha ji said; Sorry we could not come to the engagement.

Tara said; No problem Mami (aunt). Alll of you will come first in the marriage. Arey, otherwise the boy's family will feel that girl's family are weak in front of them.

Everyone laughed at this.

Naman ji said to Tara; Tara you know, that on the day of your engagement. Baba had left all his work to see you.

Raj ji said angrily but with love; Why would I not go in hurry. It was the engagement of my one and only granddaughter. Also my both grandsons are still not ready to get marry.

Vansh also said I'm hurry;  I am ready, just haven't found the girl yet.

Yash jokingly said;  The tree is not yet formed and is dreaming of fruits. By the way what is your age?

Tara said; Bro, love can happen to anyone at any time. And you know that love is blind it doesn't see age or anything else.

Yash softly said to Tara; Child, you don't know how many girlfriends he has had.

Tara said being surprised; really!!

Vansh showed his teeth and said; Not much girlfriends just including yesterday's 15 ex I have.

Tara looked at everyone in surprise.

Naman ji smiled and said; Don't worry beta, we are not of old thoughts.

Siya laughed and said; He don't leave girls but, the girls leave him.

Vansh made a small face and said; Mom at least keep some of my respect in front of my di.

Everyone starts laughing out loud seeing his reaction. Everyone was talking.

After some time, Raj ji stood up and said; Tara, come with me to the study room. I have to talk about something.

Tara also started following him.

Both reached the study room, Raj ji signaled Tara to sit. And himself stood near the wall. He pressed a button and that wall turned.

A big photo of naira came in place of the Wall. Tara was looking at everything with surprise, there were many questions in her eyes.

Seeing that photo, Raj ji said; You think that you have come to India for the first time. But no, you have already come.

Tara' eyes widened with surprise. She said in shock: When and why I do not remember anything.

Raj ji said; Now you should know the truth. Naira came to India to apologize to me.
___________________________________________

Flashback:-

Naira and Akash were standing outside Rajvansh Villa. She had Tara in one hand who was only 10 years old. And Rohit who was 16 years old.

Naira was biting her lips as she was very scared. Then the door opened.

Raj ji looked at Naira and said in a very cold voice; We don't make our guests stand outside. Come inside.

A tear rolled down from Naira's eyes. His father who loved him so much that if she was hurt or her eyes became moist, he used to shake the whole Rajasthan upside down. Today he was alienated.

But naira steeled herself and went inside. Raj ji saw Rohit and Tara who touched his feet.

No matter what Raj ji does, he could not scold his own grandchildrens.

When Raj ji pointed out to Yash, he understood everything and took them both to play with him in the garden.

At that time everyone had come down. Siya ji, Naman and Nisha's eyes got moist seeing Naira.

As soon as Yash left.
Naira folded her hands and cried; Papa forgive me.

Raj ji said in the same cold voice; Before committing the mistake, had you thought what would happen next?

Akash wanted to say something but Naira stopped him. And said, this is a matter between a daughter and a father.

Then Naira again said in a crying voice; Is being in love Or loving someone is crime ?

Raj ji said; No it is not a crime. But you knew very well that I had promised my friend Sanjay to get you married to his son Pradeep.

Naira said with moist eyes; Is the promise bigger than your daughter's happiness.

Raj ji looked at the other side and said;  Yes, because for us Rajvanshi, promise is more important than our life. And Sanjay helped me when my family was no more.

Now Naira said being a little angry; Ok if your promise is so important then….

When she was about to say something further, Rohit and Yash come running. Not seeing Tara with both of them, everyone got scared.
_________________________________________

As I said the roller has just begun. Be ready for more twists and secrets that are gonna be revealed. Also no aesthetics today coz this chapter is a turning point. Please share your thoughts and comments as it's always inspires me to write more. And in the last two chapter I doesn't got that inspiration.