Chapter 22

There was no one in the mall because Avyansh and Tara were not some common people.

One was Asia's biggest Business man and the other Europe's top 5 Business women, so full care was taken for their security.

In the Shekhawat family haldi, mehendi, Ganesha Pooja's lehengas are sent from the groom's side.

Shekhawat family also wanted to send the wedding lehenga but Tara said that She wants to represent her mother's wedding lehenga. Therefore no one minded but instead they were all very happy that Tara's upbringing and manners are so good.

On the other side, Avyansh was not interested in all this shopping, he just came here on the advice of his mother.

Amrita ji said; Avyansh you and Tara see your clothes till then me and Mishka will buy some ornaments.

Saying this she left with Mishka. Avyansh and Tara came to an expensive and well known famous boutique.

First of all, both of them decided the theme and started trying the dresses accordingly.

Both Tara and Avyansh did a lot of shopping.

And why will they not do, after all it was their wedding.
___________________________________________

No one realized how the days passed in the preparation of marriage. Today is Avyansh and Tara's Mehendi function:-

The Malhotra Mansion was decorated up like a bride

The Malhotra Mansion was decorated up like a bride. All around was decorated according to white and blue theme.

Tara was in her room surrounded by hairstylish, makeup artist, friends and Samiksha.

Tara was getting ready. She was looking very beautiful. Beautiful is a small word, so today she was looking like a real star that came down from the sky.

 Beautiful is a small word, so today she was looking like a real star that came down from the sky

Tara wore a multi colored lehenga with light pink makeup, gorgeous accessories, loose open hair. She was looking really adorable.

Then suddenly a sound of many cars were heard. There were 8 cars. From the 3 cars Avyansh and his family came out.