P - 2

Your pov

  On call

     Jia : where are you girl ? I am dying here waiting for you in front of airport !

     Me : i am coming in 2 mins yaar , I was just stuck helping one ajumma here ! She was really a sweetheart you know , just wait there i am coming!

___________________________________________

   Author pov

       So you are now finally in Korea , to spend your holiday with your besti Jia . .

       She is waiting for you outside of airport and you were helping an old lady to reload her ludge for her since she was not capable of that .

       For you , the first impression of Korea was pretty good , many Korean people in plane complimented your beauty, spacially your eyes and you were more than happy for that !

      Since being in Korea and getting beauty compliments from them is a big thing as you know how high Korean shandards are ;

      Some of them even tried to get your number but you politely declined them .

      And the old lady was one of the sweetes of them in the plane , so helping her was a pleasure for you ...

___________________________________________

  Your pov

     After of couple of minutes of distracting i finally made my way to Jia , yah i can't figure out roots quickly even if you leave me in my own city i will definitely loose my tract for at least 3-4 times , silly right ! I know .

     The second i was out of airport, i was engulfed by my very best friend , Jia .

   Jia - i missed you girl so much 

    Me - me too girl , I miss our old days when we were crime partners . now , i don't even get fun by doing weird things alone ...

    Me -  i am feeling lonely

     Jia - i wish i could have lover tat can hold me

     Me - now am crying in my romm

    Jia -  so skeptical love

    Me - but stil i want it

Me / Jia - more more more

We both started to laugh like idiots atfer finishing the lines !!