P - 19

It has been 3 weeks since you joined the company , and people are starting to like you very much , specially the Army.

You were concerned about they won't like you since you are first girl being close to them and that too , daily . But what happened amazed you .

Not only Korean or Indian armies , but you received love from all over the world. Your Instagram is filled with DMs of armies either praising you or asking you to tell BTS about how they love them .

But always good things comes with a little bit bad things too . There are some people who are accusing you of being fake and manipulating or blackmailing BTS to be their manager, but the number of them are nothing compared to the good compliments you received from other armies .

.....

Today , BTS and TXT have photoshoot together. You are going with BTS  to the location where the photoshoot is held .

The second you guys entered the green room , you are greeted by  all TXT members. First they
greeted BTS by bowing 90 degree to show respect and then turned to you .

" Good morning noona ! " They all said in unison. " Good morning to you too ! You guys  look handsome as always !!! " You said cheerfully.

" From when did you guys became this close? " Namjoon asked being amazed by your bond . " From day 1 , they are sooo cute and sweet!! " You chimmed on which all of their faces turn crimson red .

" Are they cutter than me too ? " Jimin asked doing aegyo. " Umm , that's a debatable question. Oh , Jihoon-ssi is calling me , see you later ."  Saying that you quickly run from there .

....

After some time

All TXT and BTS members are getting ready for the shoot when ...

" Uhhh y/n ! See na , the button brok again! " V said showing you the button of the shirt . " Don't worry Teahung , I'll swe it right now. "  You said taking a thread and needle from your bag .

You start sewing his shirt him wearing that on him just like some Indian TV serials, but it was normal for you guys because their button broke frequently and you'll have to sew it as soon as possible.

But you didn't know that someone was watching you being close with them burning in jealousy .

" And ..... It's done . " You said cutting the thread. " Thanks y/n , i don't know how we will survive without you ! " He said giving his famous boxy smile.

( Haye ye smile , i am going to die . )

" No worry tea , i got you  " You said winking  at him. 

" Umm noona , can you please help me with this cardigan ; i am stuck . " Bomgue asked you . " Oh ok  wait , i am coming. " You replied.

Time pass by you helping them in their outfits and the arrengment of the shoot with Jihoon. In the break of the shoot , they would talk with you or bicker with each other .

You were talking with jimin when ...
" Ma'am , can you help me with this ? " A girl asked . " O sure "  you said going with her .

" You are an intern right ? You look young! " You said helping her with the work . " Yes ma'am , i started working today only ! "

....

You guys are eating lunch together , making fun of each other and laughing. You are just enjoying the moment seeing the idols you have admired daily from your phone.

You feel like someone is watching you but when you look around, there is no one.  All day , you are feeling like being watched but when you look around there was nothing. You shrugged the thought off thinking you are just assuming that .

.....

The shoot is over and now you guys are heading towards your building when you remember that you forgot to take your wallet which was in green room. So you again went inside to take it .

Almost everyone has went to their homes , so all the area was pin drop silent . When you enter in the green room , the door automatically shut behind you . When you turned around...

" What are you doing here ? "  

" Don't you Know slut ! Stay away from my boys . "

" Wait , why do you have that ? D-don't c-come near m-me . "

" Wait.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "