P - 29

Sitting there, you were looking around the house when you heard the sound of something breaking . After some time , you saw namjoon coming holding 4 huge Books in both hands .

" Sorry , the books are quite heavy ! " He said smiling cheekily. " Kya ? " You asked "Urgh this language! Wait " he said rumbling through one book . " Let's start with names , how should I say name in Hindi ....... Oh , it's nam . Name , nam it's similar! So what is your nam ? " He asked gesturing towards you .

" Mera nam ! Mera nam chiku hai ? " You said smiling. " Chiku ! It's cute ." He compliments. Like this , he tried to talk to you and after some time he took you to his room to play some games . Like this your afternoon went with laughs and giggles of you two .

.....

At evening

" Namjoonah , we are home! " His mother called on entering the house with his dad.
" Oh , mom and dad are home " he said looking at the door " huh?" You look at him confused. " I mean , my mummy and papa are home . " He clarifies. " You wait here , I'll go and talk to them ." Saying this he went out of the room .

" Hii mom dad ! " Namjoon chimed .  "Hello darling, how was your day ? " His father asked . " It was a really good dad , and i have someone to show you . "
" Someone? Did you bring your friend to our house love ?" His mother asked
" Yes mom , my new friend. Wait I'll bring her here . " He said and ran from there .

After some time namjoon came holding your hand . But you were hiding behind him being scared of big people due to your last interactions . " Don't worry chiku , my mom and dad are really sweet , they won't harm you . " Namjoon said making you stand beside him .

" Oh sweety , where did you find her ? She is looking so small ! " His mother exclaimed bending down in front of you .
Seeing her coming closer to you , you started to panic . " Do get scared sweety , i won't harm you. " His mother said taking your hand in her and patting it slowly . And that was what you wanted , you threw your hand around her neck and started to sob loudly .

" omo sweety , what happened? " His mother asked lifting you up with her .
" Chiku why are you again crying? " Namjoon asked coming closer to you.
" Where did you find her joon ? She doesn't look Korean ! " His father asked looking at you .

Namjoon told everything that happened and how he rescued you from that place and you being Indian.

" omo joony , she must be hungry then ! God knows when did she eat somthing last time ! Did you give her anything to eat ? " His mother asked . " No mom , I didn't thought about it . Sorry chiku ! " He said looking down . " It's okay Jooni , anyway you are forbidden from kitchen also . Don't worry , I bought tteokbokki for you , let her eat this " his mom said placing you down on the sofa.

She gave you the tteokbokki and Namjoon sat beside you showing how to eat that.
When you were done with eating, his mother brought two cups of chocolate ice cream. Namjoon happily takes the cup but you were no taking it " what happened sweety, why are you not taking it ? " His mother asked frowning " chocolate flavour nahi . " You said shaking your head.

" Oh , you don't like chocolate flavour ! I have vanilla too ." His mother said going towards the kitchen. She came back with a vanilla flavour and you take that gladly .

You guys were done eating when his mom and dad both sit across you and Namjoon
" Namjoonah, you did really well by bringing her here  but now , we have to take her to the police station ! " his father said. " Police station ? Why dad ? " He asked confused" because then police officer could find her mother in India and she can go back. " His mother said .

" But why does she have to go back ; she can live with us , I will take care of her promise! " Namjoon said holding your hand . You are just looking at the three of them talking to each other, you are not getting a single thing they are saying.

" Jooni ,look how you are with your mom and dad , like this she also must have missed her parents, she also wants to meet them right ? We can't keep her with us for a lifetime. " His father reasoned him . After some time , finally Namjoon agreed to take you to the police station. The whole way he never let your hand go and grab it protectively .

At police station

" How many i help you sir ? " The officer asked " we are here to talk about this little girl . Our son found her in a factory near our house. Seeing her condition, we think she was kidnapped and she is saying she is from India. " His father explained. " Oh poor child , are you okay dear? " The officer asked you . " Actually she can't understand anything as I said , she is from India . " His father answered .

" Oh right , I think we have one officer from India , maybe he can talk to her . " The officer said smiling a little. " That would be great." His mother said .
" Mr Malik , can you come to the police station right now , we have an Indian visitor " the officer said on the phone.

" He will be here in 20 mins , till then please wait in the waiting area . " The officer said to his father. " Sure ." From the minute you guys entered the police station, namjoon didn't say anything and was just close to you like you are his most precious thing .

After some time the officer came and talked to you and tried to contact Mumbai police and told you to wait till their response comes. All of you are again sitting in the waiting area and namjoon is still glued to you.

You guys did dinner there also because the police was not letting you go anywhere. It's been 4 hours you are sitting there and it's late at night so his parents tried to talk to officers to at least let you go with them to sleep but they didn't agree. Not finding any other way , his parents had to drage namjoon forcefully with them .

At that time , both of you were crying mess but couldn't do anything.

.....

At morning , Namjoon rushed towards the police station as soon as he woke up without even eating anything .

He entered the police station with his parents behind him , but the seen in front of him broke him .

" She is not here "

___________________________________________

We got to see the whole hyung line at one place after so much time and suga's 7 tattoo too ! Both because of Yoongi. Thank you so much Suga for this beautiful surprise 💟💟