P - 13

12 oct

Today , you are planning to make ladoos for jimin as a gift . You already bought all the ingredients necessary for making ladoo yesterday , so all you wanted to do was to make them perfectly . For which you are talking to Aai for the exact recipe .

Me : haa , Maine sab kuch le liya hai jaise tumne kaha tha .

.....

Me : yeh to Maine socha hi nahi !! Agar use kisi chij ki allergy hui to !!

.......

Me : Mai puchti hu use , iss bare mai .

.....

Me : thik hai , apna khyal rakhna , by .

.............

Time skip , at the office .

" Umm , V , i was curious that do you have any kind of allergy , something like from  nuts ?? " You asked nervously . " Except for spicy food , i don't have any other." He said . " What about other members , like jimin ?? " You asked " he doesn't have any except for the chairs . " He said laughing a little .

" Ohh , okey ." You said being relived .
" But why are asking this suddenly? " He asked making you nervous. " Hehe , aise hi ! " You said .

" What ? " He asked being confused. " I mean i was just curious ! Oh , i remember something, i need to go . See you later . " You said running out of the office.

" What happened to her suddenly?? " He said shrugging his sholders .

" Bal bal Bach gai ! " You said to yourself brething heavily due to running all over to the 6 th floor.

" You what ? " Someone asked beside you making you flinch of sudden voice. You turned your head to meet confused eyes of Kim Jihoon .

" Ohh , Jihoon ssi , i didn't see you before. What are you doing here? " You asked him . " I guess i should be the one to ask you that " he replied you .

Your eyes widden when realisation hit you that you are on 6th floor .

" Ohh , sorry , i didn't resided when I came here while running. " You said being emmbaressed . " It's okey , but why were you running y/n ssi ?? " He asked .

" I was just umm , forgot it , it's not important. " You said finding no excuse.
" Ohh okey , so as you are already here , would you like to meet the boys ? " He asked you 

" You mean TXT ?? " You asked getting little bit shock. " Yaah " he answered shortly . " is it okey if i meet them ? Like they won't be uncomfortable or something ? " You asked being concerned.

" Not at all , in fact thye would really like if you meet them . When I told them when I met you for the first time , they were whining the whole day that they wanted to meet you too " he said geving you a reassuring smile .

" Realllllllly ? " You yelled getting too shock from the news .

( Like imagine , TXT want to meet you ! Girl , can you be more bleesed ?? )

" They know me ?? " You asked him " of course they do , you are famous for being such a beautiful and first  Indian girl in this whole building " he said chukaling .

" Should we go inside now or you are planning to stand here for whole day ? " He said . " Ohh yess , let's go ! " You replied

The second you entered their office , your eyes got  blessed with the view of 4 handsom persons beckering with each other .

When there attention diverted towards you , you felt like time has stopped. Everyone became silent on the arrival of a strenger .

After sometime Teahyun  came towards you and asked " are you y/n ? " To which you just nod not finding any words .

Rest of the members also came towards you getting excited and greeted you with wide smiles on their faces .

You were still in shock that they know you and now , they also greeting you with smiles . Your mind was filled with happiness that you didn't notice that they are looking at you for reply of their greetings .

Seeing you lost in your world Jihoon shake you a little bit . After coming to earth again , you also greeted them with smiles .

" Where is Yeonjun? " Jihoon asked them to which Soobin replied " he went to canteen to get some drinks . " " He is gooing to regret for going there . " Said Beomgyu giggling .

......

You talked to them for  sometime and again went to the 7th floor to do your pending work .