P - 30

" Oh , you guys are late, She is not here" the officer " late ? Where did she go ?" Namjoon's father asked . " One hour before we got response from Mumbai police and confirmed of that girl's kidnapping so we sent her India with our officer . " The officer said.

" Where is she now ? Can we meet her ?" Namjoon asked " i feel sorry to say this child, but i believe they have already departed from Korea. " The officer answered. " Then can we get her address or number?" His mother asked . " Sorry ma'am, it's confidential. We can't tell anything about her . " The officer said .

" But we bought her here, so why not ? " His father asked. " It's our policy sir , we can't share anyone's personal information. " The officer denied. They tryed everything to get any of your information but it was of no use . Namjoon's Condition was really bad , his parents had to literally drag him from police station. He was a crying mess. Being not able to see his one day friend anymore was crushing him . Just as they were existing the police station, Namjoon's eye caught a familiar doll , when he went near it , he found it was your doll that you were holding tightly to your heart when he met you for the first time .

Seeing the doll , he got a little calmer , holding the doll in his hands and staring at it . Finally, his crying stopped and he started to smile a little looking at the doll . " What is it jooni ! Why are you suddenly smiling?" His mother asked
" mom , it's her favourite doll , one day I will definitely find her and  give it back to her." He said determined. " That's so sweet of you love ! I am sure you will definitely find her "

End of flashback

....

" So yah , that was my first trip to Korea." You said smiling. " That must be really scary y/n ! " Jimin exclaimed. " It was , but that boy made it beautiful for me . " You said thinking of him . " You don't remember anything about him ? Maybe we can find him !" Jimin asked " all i remember is that I called him oppa and his sername was Kim , almost half Koreans are Kim and i don't even remember how did he looked ! " You said sighing.

' wait, why does this story seems familiar! Where did i - no way !' Jin thinked in his mind. His eyes widened with realisation " hyung , why are looking at me like that ?" Jimin asked frowning , Jin didn't realised that he was stearing at jimin while thinking about that. " Ah, no no ! I was thinking about something, you guys carry on I'll be right back . " Saying this Jin rushed out of the kitchen and towards RM's room

" Namjoonah ! " Jin shouted as soon as he entered RM's room " what the- hyung ! What's wrong with you ?" RM asked startelade by sudden out burst " shut up , and listen what I am saying." Jin shouted again.

Jin told everything he heard about your story to RM. " No way ! Y-you are not joking right " RM asked in disbelief
" Yah ! Do I look like I am joking right now?" Jin smacked his head " oww , hyung i still can't believe she is chiku ! " RM said smiling a little. " Fine, don't believe me . I am going. " Jin said standing. " No no wait hyung " RM said pulling him down.

" It's just i don't know how to react , I have been finding her all these years and she was in front of me and i couldn't recognise her." RM explained. " I can understand joonah , but now get up and tell her that you are that boy." Jin said .
" But what if she don't remember me !" He said frowning. " Are you out of your mind? She literally told me the whole story a few minutes ago!" Jin glared at him .

" Oh yah , i forgot sorry !" RM said sheepishly. " Now stop smiling like this and tell her quickly. " O-okey , wait" RM said standing up and grabbing your doll from the drawer near his bed and putting it in his pocket.

..

In the hall , you and jimin are sitting on the floor making ladoo and giggling on something. " Y/nnn , how are you making them so beautifully round ! look at mine, they look lite they have just experienced an earthquake." Jimin whined. You giggled at him , " i have done this for years oppa ! You can also do it with some practice. Trust me , you are doing better than me when I first tryed it . " You encouraged him .

" What are you waiting for ? Go and tell her . " Jin nuged him . " Wait hyung, look she is busy. Let her complete it and then i will tell her. " RM said looking at you .