P - 11

10 oct

Your pov

Jimin's birthday is coming in three days ; and i am thinking what i should gift him . It's the first birthday of any of them  after i meet them .

I have always celebrated their birthday Alon without them , but now i have a chance to at least give them a gift .

But i don't know what to give him . He is millioner , he can get whatever he wants! So i am thinking to give him something homemade , but what ???

___________________________________________

Time skip , at the office

Author pov

You are working in the office after giving all the members a cup of tea . It has become their habit to drink tea made by you  everyday , and you are  more than happy for that .

You were  talking something with V and RM when ...

Me : Aai chya gavat !!
( You said being a little bit shock )

RM : woah woah , what happened suddenly??

Me : i forgot , Bang pd was calling me !

V : that's ok , but what was that ga.. gavat thing ??

Me : it was an exclamation like "oh no !!" Something like that . I am going now bye !! 

.......

After meeting Bang pd you are now on the 6th floor , going to the printing  machine to print some documents. As the machine in BTS 's floor (7th) wasn't working.

You are going to the room where the machine is when someone bumped into you and all the documents you both were holding were on the floor!

" Oh ! I am really sorry miss , i didn't see you coming. " Said the man . " It's okay , i was also in hurry , so it's my fault too !" you told him .

After collecting all the documents you are now going to printing machine together.

" Are you new here ? I never saw you before! " Asked the man . " Oh yes , i joined just 2 weeks ago and i am BTS's manager. " you said .

" Oh , that means you are y/n Jadhav ! I have heard about you that you are beautiful , but i must say you are more beautiful than my expectation ! " The man stated  making you blush a little.
" Thank you for saying that Mr .... " You said.

" Oh sorry , i forgot to introduce myself. I am Kim Jihoon , manager of TXT " he said. " Oh , it's really nice to meet you. " You said .

You two talked about some random things while the documents were prepared .

After your documents are done , you started to go towards the lift to go the 7th floor , and Jihoon was coming with you till the lift . " It was really nice to talk to you , hope to meet you again "  said Jihoon , "same here ! It was pleasure to meet you , see you soon "

Saying that you were about to press the button of the lift when Jihoon stopped you . " One sec , sorry but can I get your number ? " He asked . You were taken aback by his sudden question but he seems a good guy , so you gave him the number .

.........

After some time

You are talking to your Aai about something...

Me : haa aai , mai thik hu yaha pai !!!

..

Me : sabkuch thik hai , bus muze tumhare hath ke Indian khane ki bohot yad aati hai!!

....

Me : Korean food bhi aacha hai , per Indian food ka koi mukabla nahi !!!

......

After sometime , it was lunch time . You always oder food for all of you and eat together but today RM insisted that he wants to order today .

So now you are waiting for the food to arrive when RM came with 4 huge bags in his hands . The of smell  the food was known to you but you can't figure it out what it is .

When RM places the food on the table and only one thing left your mouth was
" Bhais ki aakh "

It was all Indian food which you were dying to eat .