P - 20

The place which was filled with laughter and joy of people was now looking somewhat scary.

When you were heading towards the green room you felt like someone was following you but you shrugged it off thinking it must be some staff members.

You increase your speed and walked fastly towards green room. You sighed feeling relieved when you reach the green room. But it didn't last for long when you heard door locking from behind. When you turned around, there was a girl

" You are that intern right! Why are you still here ? " You asked seeing the girl which you helped earlier. " When you are still here then how am I suppose to leave?" She said smirking.

" What do you mean by that! And you should leave now ! It's not safe for you to be alone here . " You said out of concern.

" Oh stop that drama of yours ! Don't need to fake worry about me when you yourself are in danger. " She said taking an injection from her bag . And walking towards you. 

" Why do you have that with you ? Stop there ! Don't come near me ! " You said walking back wards . But unfortunately when you are walking backwards, your foot got tangled and you fell on the ground.

Taking advantage of the situation , that girl inject you the injection. " Help ! Someone please help me!!! " You started shouting in hope that someone will hear you. 

...

On the other hand ,

" Why is she talking so much time to come back ! " Teahung grunted . " I don't know why but i am not feeling well about it , i feel like she is in some problem! " Junkook remarked suddenly.

" What will happen to her Junkookah , she is just inside and will come in some time . " Jin said trying to make him calm.

" I am also not getting good wibes . We should check on her . " Yoongi aslo said getting nervous. " But hung ..... " RM was cut by your scream .

All of them rushed inside to find you

...

" Why are you doing this ? I don't even know you . " You said trying to get up. 
" You need to die slut ! This is the punishment for being close with my oppas. " She said smiling like a maniac.

She again pushed you to the wall which caused your head to bleed. You were trying to get out of her grip when you heard sound of door banging.

" Y/n ! Are you there ? " Junkook asked. You were about to answer him when she placed her hand on your mouth to prevent you speaking anything.

" Y/n answer me ! I know you are there . And why the fucking door is locked ? " Junkook panicked. " I think we have to break this door. Namjoon help me . " Yoongi said .They started banging the door forcefully.

On the other hand , you were starting to lose your consciousness due to the injection.

After hitting the door for 4-5 times , the door opened realliving you with blood on your face . Seeing the boys that girl leave you and start to run away but for her bad , there was already securety outside who caught her .

Seeing you like that , all of them rushed towards you and watching them coming to rescue you , you finally lost your consciousness.

That last thing you remember was them calling your name and shaking you a little.

" Y/n , y/n please open your eyes , you are scating us ! " Jimin said tearing up a little.
" We need to take her to hospital. Junkook lift her quickly. " Namjoon said. 

Junkook obeyed him lifting you quickly and run to their van . Everyone settled down in the van and drive to the hospital.

.....

Time skip 

" Is y/n okey ? " " Why is she still unconscious? " " Her head is not damaged right ?" " She will not loose her memory na ? "

Everyone attacked the doctor with questions. "cool down guys ! she is totally fine . It's just that someone gave her injection of unconsciousness ." The doctor explained them .

" And what about her head ? The wond is not deep right ? " J-hope asked. " Her head is totally fine. Her injury is really small , it will heal in only one week. " The doctor answered.

They were talking when they heard your voice. " Ouch ! Mera sir ! " You complained . " Hyung why is she talking in Hindi ?  Did she forgot Korean ? She'll has to learn it again! " Junkook asked

" Shut up junkook ! It's just her instinct to speak Hindi first since it's her mother tongue. " Yoongi told him. 

" Y/n , how are you feeling now? Is it hurting so much ? " Teahung asked sitting next to her . " No , just a mild pain." You answer smiling a little.

" Doctor, when will she can get discharged? " Jin asked . " She can go home now , but it will be good if someone can be with her since that injection was too strong that she can get after effects of that. " Doctor reasoned

" But i have no one here ! And Jia is also not in town . " You said making them tensed.  " But it's okay , i can mana- "

" She is coming with us . " Namjoon announced.