P - 14

At night ,

Author pov

It was night and you are at your home , making the ladoo for jimin when your prone beeped indicating that you have a message.

Jimin : hey y/n !

Jimin : i have plans with my friends                       Tomorrow for my birthday so i   
              won't be able to come to the
               Company.

( Then how will I gift him this ?? )

Me : but you need to sign an
important documents and
They need to get singed only
tomorrow. We need to proceed
it as soon as possible.

Mochi : now what should I do ,
               My friends will be upset .

Me : can you came early morning ?
We just need to sign that and you
will be free !

Mochi : that's great idea . I will
                Come early tomorrow.
                At 7 am .

Me : cool , then see tomorrow !
Buy !

Mochi : yah ! By .

..........

The process of ladoo making was way longer than you thought . It took you 4 hours to make them by yourself.

Now , the ladoo are ready , but you are thinking how should you pack them .
After searching for some good time , you found a glass jar in which all the ladoo can fit .

But the problem was it was too plan . You need something decorative . So you ran to convenience Store.

You got all the things which you think can look good on that jar and starts to decorate it .

......

After another one hour , you are done with all the decorations and the thing left is to let it dry so that the ladoo will not get ruined .

[ I couldn't find better than this , so bare with it . ]

It was already 1.30 am  and you have to wake up at at least 5 am so that you can make it to the office till 7 . But it's all worth it for jimin .

......

Time skip

At office

You are already in the office with jimin's gift and waiting for him .

After some time he also came

" Hii , sorry to make you come this early!" He said apologizing " it totally okey , after all it's your birthday. " You said giving him a warm  smile .

He fastly signed the documents and was about to go when you stopped him .

" Jimin , Happy Birthday! " You said giving him the jar of ladoo . He take it and asked " thank you , but want is this?" He asked being confused.

" This is ladoo , remember you said you wanted to try them ! So i made them personally as a gift for you " you said "really ! You made them by yourself ! "
He exclaimed. " Yess , hope you will like it . " You said getting nervous.

" Like it ? I love it ! Thank you so much
y/n for thinking about me . You know, you are the first one who gave me something handmade after my mother ! "
He said

" Ohh really , i made them for the first time so hope you like it . " You said " i will definitely love it " he shot back .

" Oh , there is something more ." You said taking a black string from your back . "What is this ? " He asked. 

" It's a dhaga , we use for najar . " You said " you for what ? " " My mother gave it to me when i came to Korea . We tie it on our hands or legs . It protect us from bad wibes . "

" I know you don't believe in such things, but its your birthday, so you will be meeting huge amount of people today . Even if their intentions towards you will be good , but it can affect you in bad way . "

" And i have noticed that every year you bacam sick after your birthday . May be it is happening because of those vibes . "

" So at least for today , can you were it for me !! " You said showing him puppy eyes.  " Okk , don't show those cute puppy eyes of yours . I will were it . " He said
" Yey , thank you jimin ! "

You tied that string on his legs so that no one will notice.

" Okk , see you tomorrow y/n . Bye . " He said getting ready to go . " Okk bye , and once again, Happy Birthday jimin " you said " thank you " he said giving you a wide hug .

Like that he went out leaving you alone in this big company. It was so early for the other members to come so you decide to take a nap before they come .