P - 28

Still flashback

  Afternoon time , 13 year old Namjoon was coming home from school. It was sports day in his school, he was exausted due to all the sports he played today. Since school was 15 mins walking distance from his house and his love for nature, he came home daily walking.

But today was different, he was so much tired from the exercise that's why he took a short cut rather than the original long way of full of greenery.

But seems like he did wrong by choosing this way . The atmosphere of that area was quite disturbing . The road was shaby , full of dust and dirt . His footsteps echoed in the whole way . Some time later, he was hearing some other noise too with his footsteps.

The noise made him stop on his track . He stopped and hear the song carefully. The sound seems like kind of cry of a little girl. His mind said he should mind his own business and walk home as soon as possible but something in his heart says he should check on that girl , she seems to be in difficulty .

In the war of his heart and mind , his heart win the battle and walked towards the voice slowly. After following the voice for 5 mins, he came across back side of a small factory.

....

Namjoon pov

As I go toward the factory, her crying became louder, i don't know why but hearing her crying , my heart ache.

I started searching for an open door to go in , but there was none, after searching for some time finally i find one open  window. Thankfully it was not too high and i could easily climb it .

When I get inside i mistakenly jumped right in front of her making her more startelade. I slowly went to her but she was hiding her face in her hands and clutching a doll close to her , she looked so small like a doll like if i touch her , she would broke .

......

Author pov

( From this , you will talk in Hindi and namjoon will talk in English to represent language barrier.)

" Hello, who are you ? " Namjoon asked sweetly when you take your hands off from your face.  " Tum kon ho ? Tumhe bhi in logo ne band Kiya hai kya ? " You asked him quitely

" I can't understand what you are saying!" He said coming towards you but you jerked backward getting scared of him . " Hey , hay , don't get scared. I won't harm you . " He said watching your reaction.

" Listen little girl , I am here to help you " he said sitting in front of you . But you seem to not understand anything.
" Ok , let's start again . Hii , i am Kim Namjoon . " He said offering you a hand .
" Ki-kim na-nam kya ? " You froned .

" I guess it's a big name for you ! for now call me just oppa , say oppa ! " He repeated " o-oppa " you shuttered .
" Right ! Now come I'll get you out of here . " He said making you stand with himself.

" Kya ? " You asked " urgh , this language, where are from and what is your name?" He asked again. " Kya ? " You asked confused. " Aish , look ,  I am oppa . Like this , you are :" he said gesturing towards himself and then you .

" Oh , tum mera nam puch rahe ho ! Mera nam chiku hai aur mei India se hu." You said smiling. " Wait India, so you are Indian ! Finally I get to know something about you ! " He said grinning.

" We'll talk about this letter . but now , lets get out of it . " He said dragging you with him .

....

After so much trouble of understanding each other , you both finally came out of that factory. " This place is not good , first let's go to my home . " He said taking your hand in his . " Are tum kya bol rahe ho , muze kuch samaz nahi aa raha. "

" Let's go home and then talk. " He said starting to walk . You were not getting anything but you wanted to go out of that place so you just follow him .

After some time of walking, you both reach to his house. There was no one in the house , his mom and dad went to work and will come at evening.

He made you sit on the couch " you sit here , I guess my dad have a dictionary. I think I can find some Hindi words there. I hope at least you can understand Hindi . " Saying it he went inside his dad's study room .

___________________________________________

Thank you guys for 2,000 reds ! I can't believe people are interested in this kid of book , it's my first ever book in my whole life, like i never  wrote even a diary , so i am still not good in discribing situations well . Like I can imagine it , but can't put it in words .

Still tank you so so much for your support 💟💟