P - 38

Long story short, yoongi took you to the doctor, the doctor examined you and did the dressing. Told it should be okay in 2 to 3 weeks as the wound is not as deep as yoongi was making it look.

You bought the medicine still thinking about snaching it from Yoongi's hand and run away but you composed yourself.

Right now, you are entering the hybrid building. You with a bandaged hand and three members of the most famous boy band attract everyone's attention. Ignoring everyone's gaze you finally reach your floor.

"Y/nnn!!!!!" The second you opened the door a very exited but still concerned girl pull you in her embrace. At first you were shock to sudden change of person hugging you but finally you registered who it might be without still looking at her.

"Unni? What are you doing here?" You asked very familiar gril after parting away. It was none other than Jung Jiwoo, J-hope's sister.

" what do you mean by 'what are you doing here?' I came here to check on you. The second I saw the news, I ran to see you." Jiwoo said. "What news?" You asked confused "you didn't check your phone, you are everywhere on news right now. You catching that knife in your hand is just everywhere." Jiwoo explain

" oh, you are still on the doorway. Come inside,have a sit. You must be exhausted." Jiwoo said dragging you inside. You sit on the sofa with Jiwoo beside you and others on either safas or chairs.

" what news are you talking about unni?" You ask her " here read this." Saying this she hand you her phone on which an article was already opened.

____

A girl was seen saving the golden makne of BTS from a sassang. The girl was seen with a knife holding tightly which the sassang was about to poke inside Jeon Jungkook. Although the information of the girl is not revealed yet, people are assuming she is BTS's manager. Armies are quite happy to see BTS have such good staff who risk themselves for their idols.
  We hope the girl is fine now and doesn't cause much injury to her.
Stay tuned to get more information about BTS and more idols.

____

" wow, they are making it look like I diffuse a time bomb or something and saved the whole nation." You exclaimed reading the article.

" that's all ok but I didn't knew you were this close that noona herself came here for you." Jhope asked "actually we just met 3 to 4 times but she is just so cute and sweet I immediately loved her." Jiwoo said pinching your cheek.

"Noona do you know, y/n can fight really good!" Jungkook popped between you and Jiwoo from behind " of course I know, I watch her reels. She can dance and sing well too." Jiwoo repied

" wait, you can dance too?" This was jhope now popping between you and Jiwoo " and you have Instagram account? Why didn't you tell us before?" Teahyung asked immediately pulling his phone out

"Everyone has one! It's just the topic never came." You replied shrugging .
" Then tell me now, what's your Id? I'll follow you from my fake account." Teahyung said open Instagram.

" you don't need to, theres nothing to follow." You replied not wanting them to see your account. " oh shut up, it's 'Armygirl 1452'.she even made your song covers too with her friend. You guys will definitely like it." Jiwoo said shushing you.

" what did the doctor said about your hand y/n?" Namjoon asked eyeing your hand " the doctor said it should be fine in 2-3 weeks." You replied shortly on which he nodded his head.

"Noona?" suddenly a voice of small kid get your attention."oh Jack, I forgot you were here too. Sorry sweetheart!" Jiwoo cooed at the little boy. "Oh right, y/n this is Jack. One of my friend's kid. Actually I was babysitting him when I got the news. I couldn't leave him alone so I pull him together too." Jiwoo said pulling him towards you.

His big doe eyes staring at you curiously. You soflty smiled at him. " Noona what happened to your hand?" He ask slowly
"It's just a small cut sweetheart, it will be fine soon. Awww this is the first time saw someone's eyes bigger and doer that Jungkook!" You exclaimed inching his nose. His big eyes getting more bigger.

Suddenly Jiwoo's phone buzzed indicating she got a message. "It's his mother. She is finally free. I'll go give him back to her." Jiwoo said standing up.

"Let's go Jack!" Jiwoo hold his hand " wait noona one second!" Jack get his hand back and lean towards you. You thought he want to say something so you also lean forward, but the thing he did was beyond your mind.

He suddenly come too close, you were about to pull back but the thing jack did next freez you.

Jack peck your lips. And didn't just back away, he stayed like that for at least 5 seconds. " I really like you noona,when I will get older I will marry you. Wait for me okey!" Jack said baking up.

You were froze there, looking wide eye towards jack. Your first kiss was stolen and that too by a 8 year old kid! That was the least you wanted for your first kiss.

Jiwoo immediately pull jack away from you " haha, today's kids! They can do anything! I'll get going now. Bye." Saying this she left dragging jack with her.

"Did he just kissed me?"