P- 15

Your sleep got broken when you heard the door of the room open and the members came in .

" Oh y/n , you come early today ! " Asked j-hope. " Yah , jimin needed to sign some papers urgently and he had plans with his friends, so we came early to sign that . " You said giving them a tired smile.

" Why are you looking like you didn't get much sleep last night? " V asked . " Ahh , actually i was preparing jimin's gift last night , so i was late to sleep and today come early , so yahh . I probably got 3-4 hours sleep . " You said sheepishly .

" Y/nah , you should not skip your sleep like this , it will affect your health. " Jin said concern all over his face . " Oh come on , it's not that big deal . And it was for his gift , so it's worth it . " You said . " After all it's first  birthday of someone from you guys , and probably last too . " you said not realising what you are saying.

" What does that mean ? " RM asked rising an eyebrow. " n-nothing , hehe " you said nervously. " What are you hiding y/n " Suga asked strictly.

" I-i told you na , it's nothing . It's just that my sleep is not complete so i am blabbering rubbish. " You said not making eye contact with anyone.

" Y/n , say that again looking  in my  eyes . " Junkook said holding you hands . " Uhh , fine . " You take a deep breath and start to say .

" Actually , i am  allowed to live in Korea for only 2 months . " " What? Why ? " Everyone asked in unison. " Aai is not letting me live here for many months.  She doesn't like when I go far from her . Only i know how i managed to convince her to let me come here for vacation. And now , i got a job here. "

" She was against it but somehow  she agreed but give me only 2 months to live here . " Saying that you look down .

The gripe of junkook's hand on yours tighten . " Let me talk to her , I am sure she will understand us " said RM  coming closer to you .

" There's no use of that. She don't know English, you don't know Hindi. How are you going to talk to her . " You said tearing up a little .

" You can be there translater. " V said .
" There's no use of that , once she decides something , no one can chang her mind. Not even me . "

" What about your father , ask him to convince her . " Junkook said . " I don't ........ have father. " You said signing . " Ohh , i am sorry for your loss " he said.

" That's not a loss . It's a lotry.  " You snap back at him . " Now what does that means ? " Suga asked .

" Ugh , he is alive . But don't live with us . He wanted a son , a boy . But it happened to be me . So he left me and aai when I was just a newborn. I don't even know how he looks . " You said trying your best to not tear up .

" How he left such a beautiful and talented daughter like you ? " Jin said in disbelief . " I know right ! " You said trying to change the mood of everyone. But that was of no use because your eyes were telling something different.

Without westing any second Yoongi hugged you protectively trying to tell you that you are not alone .

That was it , you burst out cring in his arms soaking his hoody with your tears .
He patted your back slowly to calm you down . " That's why your mom is so protective towards you ! " RM said patting your head.

After sometime you calm down and when you look at everyone , sympathy was written on everyone's face.  " Oh please, don't give me that look . I hate it when someone give me sympathy about him ."

" You know its better that he is not with me . What if he stayed with us and then I had a brother ! Can you imagine how much i would be sad whenever he would  love my brother and not me ! And plus i don't think i will be here , competing my dream . "

" I would be married and doing housework and raising my children like a typical Indian housewife. Thank God he is not with us . " You said signing dramatically .

Everyone chuckled on your remark . " Jo hata hai , ache ke liye hota hai " you said smiling. Earning everyone's confused face . " I mean , everything happens for good . " You said giving them thumbs up .

" Enough disscusion of my life . I'll make chai for everyone ."  You said and left the place .