P - 37

Next day

All of you guys are entering inside the building when jimin came to walk next to you .

" hey y/n!" You turn to the side to see jimin " yess oppa! You want something?" You ask seeing him smiling chekily " I was wondering that now, everything is back to normal, I will get your chai too right?"

" of course, you can get whatever you want. But......I thought you like coffee more, judging by the way you drink black coffee these days " you tease him  "oh please, those coffees were horrible. I was about to die drinking them." Jimin dramatically exaggerated throughing his hand on your shoulder.

"Awww, don't say like that oppa. I'll make you my special chai today. " you smiled at him " why only him ? I want too." Suddenly jungkook popped between you two holding your both's neck in his arms. 

" yah! Let us go, you are choking us." Jimin wiggle in jungkook's grip but jungkook wasn't ready to let him go easyly. You giggle seeing them bikering with each other when your eyse caught someone's eyes glaring at you.

When you finally turn in that direction to see who it was, you came accross with Soha.

She burged towards you holding something in her hand. She was about to jump on you but you dodge it. But your eyes caught something in her hand, it was a knife.

Due to your sudden move in place Soha got disballanced and couldn't stop her pace. Unfortunately Jungkook was behind you and Soha's point of knife was right towards Jungkook.

Soha couldn't stop her movement and her knife was about to hit jungkook,

But, suddenly a hand came between the knife and Jungkook's stomach and wrap itself around the knife. For a second everything was silent, no one knows what just happened.

Third person pov

" watch your actions women " y/n said with greted teeth. Y/n snatch the knife from her hand, Soha stumbled back from sudden loss of force and the security guards catch her. "Stay away from BTS! If I see your shitty face again i swear I am going to punch that face really hard that you'll never be able to go outside of your house ever again! " y/n growl. The guards take her away, till then whole building was surrounded around them

Y/n turned around towards Jungkook.        " you okay Jungkook?" Y/n ask him
" me okay? You are the one who get stabbed! Why are you asking me?" Jungkook hugged her tightly mumbling in her neck.

After some time y/n pull out from the hug " it's nothing Jungkook, I am fine."
Y/n replied waving her hand trying to ease jungkook tension " you are fine? Bleeding this much is normal for you? What are you, a mafia huh? Come here, we need to bandage it. Soobin get me a first aid box." Yoongi order dragging her towards setting area.

Soobin came back running and hand the first aid box to Yoongi. " Everyone please get back to your work, the situation is under control now." RM dismissed the crowd, now only BTS and TXT members are there. " why the hell this is not stopping?" Yoongi grunted trying his best to stop the bleeding but of no use.

After 5 minutes, the blood is still oozing from her hand making everyone panic.
" this won't work, let's get her to hospital." Jin suggest " what, No! I am not going hospital for this!" Y/n stated, may be she was the only calm person there right now.

" shut up, we are going to hospital and that's final. Jungkook get the car." Yoongi snapped back at you standing himself and pulling you with him too. "It's just a small cut, it's not even paining." Y/n whined "it's not paining? What are you a mafia queen or something that is not bothering you huh?" Jungkook asked

"Nona please understand, it really need to get treated" Teahyun request you " not you too"

" y/n, listen to us and go to hospital please;" Namjoon said holding her face in his hands "fine" y/n signed finnally eccepting defeat.

Time skip

"Keep holding your hand up, it will reduce the blood pressure." Yoongi scolded y/n for not listening him " aa oppa, my hand started hurting holding like this! " y/n whined again pulling the hand down

Currently they are setting in the car driving towards hospital. Jungkook is driving the car and Jin is setting next to him on passenger seat. And you and yoongi are at the back and him continuously holding your hand up.

If the cut was not hurting but the holding up thing was definitely.

Jungkook park the car infront of the hospital and everyone was about to climb down from it when you stopped them "wait guys, you can't come like this with a stranger girl and that too in hospital. What if people recognise you?"

" your right, ok the you both stay here and I'll go with you." Yoongi rapidly replied not letting anyone get a chance to say. He literally pushed you towards the door and himself getting towards his side of door when Jungkook stopped them.

"Do you guys have money with you?" He asked "I left my bag in the building." Y/n replied " I aslo don't think I have mine." Yoongi said checking his pockets " i knew it! Here take my card." Jungkook said forwarding his card towards you.

'Wow, I got Jungkook's black card for what hospital!' Y/n think to herself eyeing the card in her hand. For Jungkook's card's safety, she give that card to yoongi to not ran away with his card. 

___________________________________________

Sorry guys, I literally showed up after 1 month! College really sucks.

But for penalty, I am going to post one episode everyday at least for 1 week. I promise.

Happy Diwali to all of you armies 🪔🪔

I hope this Diwali will bring lost of Dhan(money) and happiness in your lives.

Again sorry 😶‍🌫️