P - 24

You are still on jungkook's lap when
" Jungkpok , it's been an hour. Now put me down!! " You said. " Nope " he again said and shook his head .

" Yahh!! How many times are you going to copy me huh ? Put me down . " You demanded . " Nope " he again replied.
" Aish; okay , I'll ask you a question and if you will not be able to answer it correctly, you'll have to put me down . " You stated .

" Deal , ask me anything." He said confidently . " Oh really! Then tell me , ' what is the unit of entropy?' " you asked .

" Hey ! That's cheating. How am I supposed to know that ? " he frowned.
" It's not my problem. And you can't Google it too. " You said seeing him taking his phone out.

" Then how am I supposed to find it ?? " He whined. " Hyung , do you know the answer? " He asked Namjoon with hope. " No! Joon oppa , you can't help him . " You stopped RM from saying the answer.

" As you don't know the answer, leave me. " You said getting up from his lap but he again pulled you closer. " No . You did cheating. How am I supposed to know something like that ? That's not even about general knowledge. " He protested.

" But it is tealted to BTS and spetially to you . " You reasoned. " You can ask Jooni oppa . Oppa you know about it right ? " You asked Namjoon. " She is right . It is something related to you jk. " He agreed.

" But I don't know it ." Jungkook said.
" That's your loss. Now leave me na I wanna sleep. " You whined. " No , I am not leaving you. " He again denied.

" Yoongi oppa ! I am tired . I wanna sleep , please tell him to leave me na." You request yoongi. " Jungkook, leave her. " Three words from him and jungkook leave you immediately.

" I'll see you later mis cheater. " Jungkook huffed . " Huh , I'll see that . Thank oppa! You are the best. I should have said it earlier. Good night guys,meet you in dreams. " You greeted them on which they greeted you back.

When you went into your room , jungkook asked Namjoon, " hyung, what is the answer? And how is it related to me ? "
" Don't tell him oppa ! Let him find it by himself." You yelled from inside.

" Sorry bro ,I can't tell you . But trust me , it is really related to you jk . " namjoon again gave him a hint but he was so focused on the question that he couldn't catch it .

.....

Next day

Sunday morning , you just brushed your teeth and came out of the room when you saw Jin making breakfast.

" Good morning oppa ! " You chimmed.
" Morning y/nie ! " He replied. You helped him make breakfast. After some time, all of them came and you started eating.

" Oh , your ladoo will test good with this milk . Wait I'll bring one for everyone . " Jimin said to you and went into the kitchen to bring it. You smiled at him but when you looked at the rest of them , their faces were showing some kind of fear .

" What's wrong guys ? Why are you looking so tensed ?" You asked them but no one answered. In just a few seconds you heard a scrime .

" WHO ATE MY LADOO !!!!!!" Jimin came running from the kitchen holding the jar which you gave him on his birthday.

" Who the hell ate them ! I got to eat just three of them. How can you guys finish my birthday gift like that ?" Jimin is throwing daggers at everyone but no one is daring to look at him , even Suga is avoiding eye contact.

" Now why you guys suddenly bacame mute ? " He again growled.
" Jiminah , I don't know about others but I just ate 4 of them , promise. " Teahung said surrendering . " Me too , I just ate 3." Suga said .

Like that , everyone committed how many ladoos they ate and how eventually the whole jar got missing .

" Now what am I suppose to do ? It was my birthday gift ! It was so delicious that I was eating it one a time to save it for longer time . " Jimin said sadly .

" Don't worry oppa , if you want I will make them again for you . " You said smiling at him. " Only for him ? What about us ? " Junkook said .

" First , you ate my ladoo and now , you have the adusity to ask for more huh ! " Jimin scoffed. " Hyunggg , that was really good . I couldn't help it . " Jungkook whined.

" Oppa , now cool down na ! I will make more this time so that everyone can enjoy it. " You said holding his hand .

" Fine ! But I want more ladoos than these thieves." Jimin said huffing .
" Cool , so when do you want me to make them ?" You asked .

" Today!!" He exclaimed. " Today ? But I need so many ingredients for that . " You said . " It's not a problem, I will take you to the Indian market , I hope you will get whatever you want from there . "

" Cool then , the ladoos will be really till night." You chimmed. " Really ? thank you y/nie " jimin said and hugged you . " Really y/n , you are a life saver.if you were not here , I don't know how we were going to calm this small monster. " Jin said on which everyone giggled .

" Should we eat now , the breakfast is getting cold . " You said and everyone agreed.

___________________________________________

Do you know the unit of entropy???