P - 6

Your pov

My first day was quite good ! I thought I would be nervous the whole day , but the boys were really friendly and sweet . Maybe they knew that I was nervous , that's why all of them were talking to me from time to time so that I won't feel alone.

The day went like a blink of an eye and i was already heading home , which the company gave me .

The boys are still in the building , chatting about something . I was stopping with them but Jia and her cousin are coming to pick me up , so I had to leave.

Now , i am at the entrance of the building waiting for them . After some time their car shows up revealing Jia and her cousin Suho .

The moment I saw them , i quickly rushed to them and hugged Suho , because first , we are meeting after a long time and second , due to the excitement of telling them about the whole day ....

................

Jimin pov

We were talking about something random when I came near the window to get some fresh air , and then I saw y/n

Jimin : hung come here !!
( All of them went to the window and saw you hugging Suho )

V : does she already have a boyfriend ?!

Jin : it seems like that !!

Suga : guys he can be her brother or friend also .

RM : look at his face hung ! He is Korean . He can't be her brother.

J-hope : but he can be her friend . I don't think she has a boyfriend !!

Junkook : why ??

Suga : because all day she wasn't on the phone and the only call she get was from her mother..

J-hope : right !!

RM : that make sence !

Jimin : but she is really beautiful , i don't think she never get any proposals !

V : i have heard that Indians are very beautiful , and she is a proff of that .

___________________________________________

Time skip

Author pov

Now you are in your living room sitting on a couch after your dinner with Jia and Suho , thinking about how to tell your mother that you have got a job here in Korea and you have to live here for the job

After thinking for some time you fillany called her

Aai : how are you doing beta !

Me : i am good aai .

Aai : so when are you coming back ??

Me : actually , i called you to tell that igotajobhere !!

Aai : you what ??

Me : aai , i got a job here so I can't come to India soon ....

Aai : WHAT ?

Aai : you got what ?? And you are not coming back ??

Aai : pack your bags right now ! You are coming home today or i am coming there to pick you !

Me : what ! No no no no no
Aai i can't do that ! I have signed a contract to work for at least 2 months !
I can't come now .

Aai : i don't know anything about that and you are coming right now .

Me : aai please try to understand! Wo log mujhpe case kr denge ( they'll sue on me )
Aur mujhe ek saal ke liye jail Jana padega !! ( i will be behind the bars for one year !! )

.........

After convincing your mother for half an hour , she finally convinced and let you live in Korea for only 2 months..
After that you have to go back .