P - 17

Nex day

You come early today due to excitement of the meeting. But you are too much early , so there was no one on the floor except for some cleaners. 

You were walking around the floor when a piano in the corner of one room caught your attention so you went near and slide your fingers on the piano lightly .

As there was time for the members to come you decided to play some music on the piano.

You sit there and start to play the melody of your favourite song and sing along with it .

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love
Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti hai
Aankhein mal ke dekhi hai maine subah
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshni din chadha
Ishq wala love

Jhanke badalon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Kare chandani ye mujhko ittala
Leke noor sara chand mera yahin pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Kyon na aise hota
Jo milte tum ho jaate gum saath mere
Hote hote hoga samjhaye hum
Tham jaa aye tham O dil mere
Toota jaata jaata taara jab gira
Zara zyada zyada maangu dil tera
Kabhi zyada zyada maane na dil ye sarphira
Ishq wala love

Bada ye dil nadaan tha, par aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Jo khone ka tha dar tujhe pata nahi kyu zyada hua
Ishq wala love

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

When you finished the song , you hear people clapping hands from the door.  When you look at the door, all the members were there clapping for you which made you shocked.

You shot up from your sit and Bang , your head come in contact with the lid of the piano and then your butt come in contact with the floor.

" Ouch ! " You whimper. All the members come running towards you and help you to stand again.

" Are you okay ? " Yoongi asked with concern on his face. " Y-yes . I am fine. " You said being more embarrass.

" By the way , the song was amazing ! Although I didn't understand anything still it feels so good to listen . " Namjoon said . " Yaah , why you never told us that you can play piano and that too this good ! " Jimin asked.

" And your voice was also so sweet like honey. " V said . " You can definitely become great vocalist . " Jin said .

" Oh please , I am not that good , beside i never learn a proper music . " You said shyly . Your whole face was now red like tomato.

" You never learn music , but still are this good ! Woah ! " J-hope exclaimed.

" By the way what's the meaning of that song ? The only word i understood was love . " Junkook asked.

" It's a romantic song in which the writer defines love in different ways . He feels like everything in his life which had happened in past too , but now , every little thing feels special to him . Every thing feels extra to him . He is deep in her love that his pain also feels special in the presence of her.  " You explain them .

" It has such a sweet meaning. And the words also feel so sweet to listen . " Namjoon stated .

" The song is so sweet to listen that i can listen it everyday . " Jimin said . " By the way , what's the name of the song ? " V asked .

" It's called ' Ishq wala Love ' " you told them . " And what is the meaning of that too ? " Jin asked .

" Ishq means love " you said.   " Love of love ? " Namjoon asked . " It's not like that , in Hindi , we have alternat forms for a single word. Like for love , we can say Ishq , mohobbat , pyar and many more . So it means that i love you more than love . " You explained them. 

" Wow , it has an incredible title too , i am definitely listening to it . " Yoongi said .

.......

Time skip

It was time for the meeting with Arman Malik. You , RM and Bang Pd are sitting in the meeting room .

" Should I start the zoom meeting ? " you asked Bang pd politely on wich he nodded slightly smiling.

You took a deep breath to calm your racing heart due to excitement and nervousness of meeting him .

The second you tap the call button , he picked the phone immediately making you startelade .

The only word left your mouth was
" Mummy! "