P -33

You are at the terrace, crying. It was not that big of a deal, not everyone can be satisfied with your work, jimin might need someone who can completely focus on him and that's ok. But you were not able accept it. ' am I not enough for them ? Am I not doing my work properly? Is fangirl army taking over manager y/n ? ' all these questions are roming in your head. 

In all those thoughts you didn't realised someone is standing behind you.
" Y/n " Namjoon spoke softly. You flinched by sudden voice, you quickly wipe your tears and turned around and try to behave normally. " Do you think you can fool me with this low quality acting ?" He asked you raising an eyebrow.

" I am not that bad!" You protest tears again briming in your eyes. He just opened his arms signalling you to come to him. You couldn't hold it anymore as you ran towards him and hugged him tightly and started to cry again.

" Shhhh, it's ok , i know it is hard. But i am sure jimin has his reasons." He comfort you rubbing your back. " Am I not enough oppa? " You mumble " you are completely perfect chiku, may be that girl is his friend and he just want to help her financially;" he try to console you .

After some resuring words from Namjoon, you calm down. " You ok now , should we go down?" He ask parting away from you . " Yaeh, my eyes are not looking puffy righ?" You asked adjusting your hair a bit. " A little bit. " He said looking at you. " Oh, from your eyes, i know I just mate you for a day but as long as I remember, they were different. Like kind of........ " " blue ?" You completed his sentence . " Yess! but now , they are black. How is it possible?" He asked confused.

" They are still blue." You answered
" What ? Then you are wearing lenses ? But why ? They were so beautiful when I first saw you. I still can't forget them." He asked frowning . " That's the reason. My blue eyes attracts too much attention. And i don't like that at all. That's why I wear lenses." You answered simply .

" Are you serious ? Who don't like attention? Look at Jungkook, he is always dying to get attention and you running away from it. " Namjoon said rising his eyebrows. " But i don't like it. People tend to remember me because my unique eyes. " You shrug. " Now forget it, we need to go down. You guys have practice after half an hour." You said looking at your wrist watch. " But we need to talk about those eyes soon okey. Let's go for now."

" You go first, i have some work." You said " you sure?" He asked placing a hand on your shoulder. " Of course oppa, I just need to make some prints. I'll come afterwards." You said removing his hand from your shoulder.

You both come to your floor together , he goes towards their room and you want to the printing machine. You print some documents which were needed and jimin's individual schedule for his new manager and went towards their room.

You are walking in the lobby when you bump into someone and all your documents which you were holding spread on the floor. You bend down to collect them and that man also starts to help you ." I am so sorry miss , i didn't see you coming." The man apologies
" It's okay, I was also distracted by some thaughts." You denied. You both collect all the papers and stand up.

He gave you the papers that's when you see each other's face. " Are you new here ? I never saw you before." You asked the unknown man. " O-oh yah , I just joined today." He said nervously.
" Are you perhaps BTS's manager?" He asked " yes i am , how did you know ?" You asked shocked .

" You don't look Korean and BTS's Indian manager is quite famous these days." He reasoned smiling a little. " Oh really, nice to meet you then , I am y/n Jadhav." You said extending your hand for handshake.
" Nice to meet you too, Bang duri here. " He replied shaking your hand.
" I am getting late, i should get going now." You excuse yourself and left from there .

......

On the other hand

Namjoon entered the room catching everyone's attention. " Where is she?"
" You didn't bring her with you ?" " Is she still crying?" " Should we go to her?" Everyone bombard him with questions
" Chill guys , she is okay. She went to get some documents." RM assure them.

" Oh , by the way i didn't introduce myself. I am Kim Soha. And I am an army too. I like all of you but my favourite member is Teahyung and Jimin is my bias wrecker." She said bowing a little. Teahyung cringe internally on her reveal of bias ." We are not interested in you." Junkook muttered under his breath but she heard it .

" Oh come on , you guys are overreacting, it's not big deal. Jimin didn't liked her work so he haired me, that's it." Soha said looking boared with the drama .  "Listen you-" Teahyung start to talk but get cutted by you. " You guys are still standing ? And you didn't even drink chai too! It must be cold now. " You frown coming inside holding papers.

" And miss Soha right ? Here , jimin oppa's schedule for today. " You said extending a chart towards her. " Oh , thank you y/n unnie. " Soha said taking the sheet from you. " Unnie? I don't think i am older than you." You said dumbfounded " oh really? Which year were you born ? I was in 1995." She asked you.

" 1997" You replied. " No way ! But you look too old, may be you don't take care of your skin well. Look I am older than you but still people will say I am 4-5 years younger than you." She said flexing her completely baked face with foundation. " Yah sure. You really look like a 100 sal ki buddhi. " You said smiling at her.

" Buddhi what ? Forget it, just don't call me unnie okay ; that won't suit me." She said running her hands through her hair . " Ha Mai to Mari ja rahi hu na tumhe unnie bolke mere muh ka swad bigadne ke liye." 

___________________________________________

Looks like Soha is going to be pain in ass !!!!!