P - 22

" Yes , yes , yes , yes !! Thank you so much y/n ! Because of you , i won against junkook for the first time . " Jimin said jumping .

You guys are playing video games and you and jimin are in one team . " Let's play another round. " jungkook said stomping his feet on the floor like a child.

" We have already played 5 rounds and you have loose in all of it just because of my pro  partner. " Jimin said hugging you .

" And I am also tired now , so i am out . " You said getting up . " Finee " junkook said with a pout. " Oh y/n wait , I have something for you. " Saying this , jimin went out of the room .

After 5 mins , he came again holding something in his hand . He knelt down in front of where you were sitting on the sofa and pull out his hand from back .

" Don't tell me you are proposing her jimin !! " V said dramatically. " Shut up Teahung " jimin gleared at him and again looked at you .

He finally opened his fist revealing a black thread. " It's that - " " it's the same thread you gave me on my birthday. " He said smiling at you. " You still have this?"
You said shocked.

" Of course I have. Why would I won't when you gave it to me with so much love and care ! And by the way , it worked. " He stated.

" What's that hyung ? " Jungkook asked with curiously. " This thread has some religious power in it . " You said . " And
Y/n gave it to me on my birthday . As you know i always get sick after my birthday so she gave it to me and i guess you didn't noticed that this time , i didn't get sick . " Jimin explained .

" Really! That's so cool ! " Teahung exclaimed. " And the main part is that her mother gave it to her for her safety but still she gave it to me." Jimin again said .

" Please jimin , don't say that. It's not that big deal . " You said rubbing your back of nake. " It is for me , and now I want you to ware it . " Jimin said taking your leg .

" i don't need it jimin , I am fine . " You said getting your leg back . " You got attacked dude still you are saying nothing happened? " Teahung said .

" I am not listening anything . Give me your leg . " Saying it jimin tied the thread on your ankle.

After some time , you are now in the kitchen to drink water when you find Suga there .

" Oh , hi y/n ! How are you feeling now? " He asked sensing your presence there. 
" I feeling better now . By the way what are you doing? " You asked seeing him cutting the vegitables .

" Preparing for dinner. " He answered shortly . " Ohkey , umm can I ask you something? " You asked him . " Sure , what is it ? " He asked back .

" I was wondering if can I call you oppa?" You said looking somewhere but at Suga . And on the other side, Suga stopped cutting his veggies and looked at you shocked . " H-huh " is the only thing left his mouth.

" I mean see na , you are older than me and it feels wrong to me to call you guys by your name everytime. So can I ? " You asked looking at him . " S-sure . You can . In fact all of us would love to be called oppa by you . " He said smiling a little.

" Cool . Do you want any help oppa ? " you asked being axcited . " Who is calling oppa and to whom? " Suddenly Jin appeared from no where . " Oh hii , i asked yoongi oppa if I can call him oppa and he agreed. " You said smiling.

" Why does only he gets to called oppa ? Why not me ? " He said pouting like a child. " Noo , not at all Jin oppa ! " you said going to him . " What did you called me ! Say that again please!! " Jin said holding your hands .

" What?opaa ? " " Ahh , it sounds so beautiful from you . " He said hugging you . " I never thought that you would like it this much ! Otherwise i would have said it really soon." You said being amazed by the elder's reaction. " You don't know, it feels really good to hear that. " He said smiling.

___________________________________________

Happy Army day Armies. I hope you are doing great and being healthy , physically and mentally.

I am glad they didn't named us Bell , army is way better. And jungkook's seven is coming , stream it as many times as you can .

Again , Happy Army day guys .

(\_/)
( •.•)
/>💜

A little heart from our bunny....