P - 49

"Hey, put me down!" You wiggle in his arms but like always, of no use as Teahyung started to walk out of the room and towards the studio for dance practice.

But your wiggling never stops, making Namjoon worried that Teahyung might accidentally drop you down
"Teahyung let her down, she might fall like this." Namjoon requested "don't worry hyung, I won't let her fall. I got this." Teahyung responded bouncing you even more as if you weight nothing.

"No Teahyung, leav her." Saying this Namjoon tried to take you from him, Teahyung was determined to not let you go.

But in all that take and pull you felt like you will fall at any moment, and well that's what happened. You fall from both of their hands. A loud squeal left your mouth, eyes closed to feel the pain but you never felt. Instead, you feel another two muscular pale arms wrapped around you. You slightly open your eyes to see your saviour aka Yoongi throwing daggers through his eyes at Teahyung and Namjoon, the said men avoiding eye contact to save their dear lives.

"What the hell is wrong with you both? She could have  hurted her ankle or something." Yoongi growled at the two men looking like they are about to die, wide eyes stearing at you.

Yoongi Swiftly gets up fully, still holding you in arms as if he is holding a cushion. ' seriously, what did these men actually eat' you thought to yourself eyeing the man with wide eyes.

" I am taking her back to room." Saying this he started to walk away from them, towards the said destination.
" I can walk by myself " you mumble just enough loud that he would hear you, too intimidated by him to talk in normal voice, which he increased by sharply saying " shut up " but still in a sweet tone which you obliged immediately.

As said, he let you down only when you reach the room. " Thank you" you said, after he placed you down , not sure what to say " huh, for what ?" He asked, raising an eyebro at you " for the.... ride ?" You said , more like asking him. He chuckled at your confused face, ruffling your hair a little " you are welcome " he said smiling. The angry face from before nowhere to be seen.

" I'll get going then" he started to walk away, but stopped after a few steps but didn't turn around, after waiting for a few seconds you finally asked " do you need anything oppa?" He slightly flinches at your voice as if his chain of deep thoughts got broken, he slowly turns around

You tried to read his facial expressions, but it was beyond your knowledge.' Is he confused? Or nervous? Or scared? But why would he be scared? I don't think he knows how to make that expression '

Finally after staring at each other for a few minutes and you giving him an awkward smile, he open his mouth.

" I--I , I actually, no I need , on I want, wait no actually I was thinking that- that" he fumble so many times but still faid to form a proper sentence. "Do you need anything?" You asked

"Yes, wait no. Actually the thing is-" he took a short pause, mentally preparing the sentence he wanted to say

" I was wondering if Icouldgetahugtoo" he blurted at the end being too awkward to say it aloud. "You could what?" You heard what he said but couldn't make sense of it, why would he want a hug ?

" C-can I get a hug too?" He finally said clearly, " i-i mean, you hugged all other members, except me. It's not necessary though, I just wanted to hug you and tell you that I missed you a lot too. But it's ok, i-"

he suddenly stopped when he felt something  touching his cheek.

...

Yoongi pov

I don't know what I was blabbering but I stopped when I felt something soft touching my cheek. S-she kissed me ? She fuking kissed me ?? She is still kissing me ? Oh my God, I think I am dying! Please tell me I am not hallucinating, her lips are so soft. I wonder how  they will  feel on mine- wait no, she backed out.
Nooo, I want to feel it more.

...

Author pov

You move away from him a little bit to look at his face.  As wearing 2 inches heel was not enough to look straight in his eyes from that much closeness, paining your neck.

A dark pink colour covering his whole face, eyes wide staring at you and lips a little parted as if he was about to say something. But the next thing you do made his eyes 10 times wider if that is  possible.

You again stepped towards him, hugging him just like you did to other members.
Yoongi stayed still, not knowing if he is hallucinating or his dream is really coming true.

"You don't have to ask me for a hug oppa, you can hug me anytime you want just like others." You softly speek. Your voice seems to wake him up from his thoughts as he finally hugs you back, gently holding you to his heart, still hesitating a little bit.

"We missed you so much, I can't tell you how hectic everything became after your left. Thank God you are again back." Yoongi murmured, putiyng his chin on your head.

"I know right, I am the best." You say shrugging your shoulder , giggling on yourself  "yes, you are." He also chuckled

After few seconds you parted from each other. "Sorry if I made you feel neglected, I was just so overwhelmed with meeting you all that I wasn't paying much attention around me." You said feeling guilty that Yoongi had to ask for a hug which is the most common thing to do when you are meeting after a long time.

" No no, it's not like I felt neglected. You know I love being unnoticed, I just asked so that I won't make you uncomfortable. And plus, I know these guys are so loud that a person can't think straight with them. " Yoongi said rubbing his back of the neck. " I have said this before and I am saying this again, any of you can never make me uncomfortable in any way. You guys are my comfort zone and always will be. Please never ask again, you can hug me anytime you want." You said giving him your most cutest smile which does wonders in his whole body. Before turning a tomato again, he decided running is the best option.
"I think I should go now. The guys must be waiting for me."

"Sure, practice hard." You said giving him fighting sign. Which he just nodded and turn around, walking away.

___________________________________________

Love in the air ~~

It is starting to get romantic. I love slow romace, but I suck in writing them ...

I hope you guys find it a little cute and less cringey 😶‍🌫️