P - 9

Author pov

After getting out of the restaurant , you are walking on the road in search of a taxi when you hear your name being called by someone..

When you turned back , you see all the BTS members running towards you with a smile

Me : woa woa woa guys ! Are you running a marathon or something?!!!! And why are you here , aren't you supposed to be inside??

Jimin : We also .... Went from ..... There behind you !!!

Junkook : yess , and we ..... Wanted to tell you ..... That

V : that we are proud of you for ......  For saying all those things.

Rm : as we are now out here , why not we go for dinner somewhere else!!!

Suga : will you come to our dorm ?? We can eat there peacefully.

J-hope : yah and you can also see our dorm , i will show you some interesting pics of BTS that no one saw

Me : really! I can come to your dorm ?? I will not be more happy than that . It was in my bucket list to see your dorm !!

Jin : so , shall we go ??? I am really hungry!!!

Me : sure .

___________________________________________

Time skip

At BTS's dorm

V : but really y/n , when you started to boarding them i was really shoked that someone so sweet like you can do something like that also !

Suga : yah , even i was shoked , but i really liked whatever you say .

Me : thank you guys for supporting me .
You know , i was cool hearing her garbage but when she started to talk about my family and Aai , my blood boiled !

Like bro , you have never met her and you are seeing me for the first time , how can you say such things about me and my background!!

Junkook : but the way you fight back , i was really amazed !!

RM : same here , i was also like " wow ! She is so cool "

Me : thanks , you know i was really thinking that i wish i was doctor, so that i can sew her mouth so tight that she'll get sealed mouth in her next life too

( When you stopped talking and looked at them , they seemed shocked and was looking you and Suga continuously. )

Me : what happened guys ? Did i say something wrong !?!?

J-hope : you didn't say anything wrong , but you said the same thing yoongi hung says everytime we meet them !

Me : really???

Suga : yah , and now i think you are much like me .

Me : of course , after all i learned this savageness from you . You are the real savage king .

Jimin : at first , i thought you are like namjoon hung , but now , i am confused !

Me : even i don't know to whom I am similar to . Actually I growed up watching you guys everyday , so i developed mixed qualities of you guys .

Jin : thats cool , that means you are like junkook , you also growed up watching us and being good at everything!

Me : that's not true , junkook is literally great at everything. I am not even half of him .

Jin : by the way, how old are you?

Me : i was born in 1997 .

Junkook : no way , that means we are of same age !!

Me : yah !!!

.......

After some time of talking

V  : guys did you see how Nia reacted when namjoon hung and y/n were going to sit together, " Jooni oppa is my bias , so i will sit beside him "

Suga : that was really cringey .

Me : i know right , even also my bias is j-hope , but i never forcefully tried to sit beside him .....

[ Shit , why did i said that ]

J-hope : wait what ; i am your bias ???

___________________________________________

And about the photos, if no one saw them how am I suppose to see them !