P - 31

After rolling all the ladoos you got up holding the tray in your hand . " Finally! It's over." Jimin exclaimed. You chuckled and stand up Jimin following back .
" Y/n , I want to show you something ." RM stopped you . " Oh , just one minute oppa , I'll place it in kitchen and come back . " Saying this you and jimin went inside the kitchen.

You placed them in a container and wash your hand . You and Jimin come back to the living room where RM was waiting for you. " Yes oppa, what were you saying?" You asked him smiling.                   " A-actualy i wanna g-give you something." He said rubbing the back of nake . " What is it ? " You asked tilting your head.

He closed his eyes and finally pulled the doll from his pocket and extend his hand towards you ...... The was silence for some moments. Hearing nothing from you he opened his one eye . You were looking at the doll with wide eyes not believeing what you are seeing .

You slowly reach your hand to the doll
" Th-this d-doll" you shuttered " yes , it's yours chiku . " Namjoon said " ch-chiku! This name , o-oppa!" You gasped . " Yes chiku , it's me . Your oppa." Namjoon said smiling . You stepped back covering your mouth not believeing what is happening"

What's wrong y/n ? You don't remember me?" RM asked feeling suddenly nervous
" It's me-" he got cutted by you jumping on him .

You suddenly hugged Namjoon tightly that he stumbled back few steps but caught you securely. You burst out crying. " Y-y/n " " oppaa, I search you everywhere! But i couldn't find you." You sob . " Me too chiku, i really tried to get your information from police station, but they didn't gave me." He also started crying holding you tight .

You guys stayed still for a few minutes when " guys , what's happening here?" Jimin asked. You parted from each other to find everyone gathered around you looking confused , only Jin was smiling there. Namjoon wiped your tear stained cheek and pulled you towards the sofa showing you his gorgeous dimple smile.

You both told them all about your past interactions. " Woah, so that's why he never let us take that doll and hide it like a treasure!" Teahyung said leaning back on the couch. " I don't even remember how many times we tried to steal that doll from him, but every time even if he isn't in the dorm he suddenly appears from no where and snach it from us !" Jungkook laughed.

" It was her last trace , how am I suppose to give it to you guys huh ? What if you loose it or break it ! " RM clarified with a slight blush. " Who is talking about breaking the doll huh , who himself is god of distruction ." Yoongi taunted jokingly on which you all burst into laughter. " Yah , only i know the struggle I went through to keep it safe from myself." RM muttered.

...

Time skip

You guys are eating dinner when the bell of the door rings indicating someone is there." I'll see it ." RM said standing up. After some time he came again with a bag in his hand. " Did you ordered something?" Jin asked seeing the bag.
" Yess, since I mate my old friend back. I ordered some ice cream for celebration." He said smiling.

After dinner, Jin started to spread the ice cream cones to everyone, all the ice cream was chocolate flavour except one. Jin passed one ice cream to you too. You were about to say something when Namjoon intercepted. " Not that , she don't like chocolate flavour." Saying this , he passed you a vanilla flavour ice cream. " You still remember?!" You gasped. " Of course I do." RM said proudly " wait , you Don't like chocolate!" Jungkook exclaimed " yess " you answered nonchalantly. " Why ? How's that possible?" Jimin asked." I don't know, I just don't like it's tast " you said shrugging. " That's why you don't drink coffee much?" J-hope asked. " Yep!" You said .

........

3 days later

All of you are in the building doing your respective works. " Y/n , i don't have any work at evening right?" Jimin asked. "yes, after your practice you are free ." You answered. " Then l will go to meet some of my friends.you guys don't wait for me for dinner okay!" He said . " Okey, but please be careful and try to don't get recognised." You requested " I'll try my best" he said chuckling and ruffeling your hair. 

At night you guys have already eaten your dinner as he say and now are waiting for him . RM has been trying to call him but he is not answering. Suddenly you heae front door opening with a thud." Finally, he is hear ." Jin breathed a sigh of relief. " Where were you jimin , we were worrying like crazy for you !" J-hope scolded but he seemed unbothered by that. He walked in the living room like a zombie and " y/niiii! My lovely sweet little friend y/n ! You are so cute." He came towards you and pinch your cheek . " You are the best manager i have ever had. I will miss you!" He said hugging you .

" Jimin hyung ! She is not going anywhere." Jungkook said pulling you from him " why did you drink so much jimin , you are totally wested ." Namjoon said holding him. " Why are you keeping her away from me , it's my last chance!" Jimin yelled again coming towards you
" You are out of your mind jimin, stop and go to your room." Yoongi come between you and jimin . Jungkook and Teahyung lift jimin and take him towards his room . "Yahh, put me down you idiots ! I want to talk to her." You hear him yelling from his room .

" He is just too much drunk , don't mind him ." Jin said patting your sholder. " I know oppa, looks like he had so much fun with his friends." You chuckled. " Are you okey , you didn't get hurt right?" Yoongi ask checking you. " I am totally fine oppa." You assure him .