P - 5

Your pov

The minute i entered the room , I felt like time had stopped , Everything felt so lite that I felt I could float in the air and my heart beat was faster than sports car!

They were all looking more handsome in real life than screen.

Because of shock the door of the room slipped from my hand and got closed with a loud thud ....

Because of the sound everyone turned to me and now i was at the lime light , in front of seven god's best creations ..

The boys were also little bit shocked that who is this girl and what is she doing here ??

Some were shocke , some were confused and one person was just standing there unbothered ! And that was one and only Min Yoongi.....

After some time , realisation hit me that I was just standing there stearing at them .
I quickly bowed 90 degree to them and introduced myself.

Me : hello everyone , my name is y/n Jadhav and i am your new manager

RM : you don't seem Korean , you are a foreigner, right ?

Jin : of course namjoonah , we can see that clearly !

Jimin : wow ! You are not even Korean but still managed to pass the interview!!

Junkook : yes hung ! You must be very smart !

J-hope : can you speak in Korean ?

V : are you Army ?

Suga : guys , you are scaring her ! One question at a time .

( Wow , their voices also seems very melodious in real life , and the way Suga said that without any expression , how cool !
Get back to reality girl !! )

Me : oh yes , i am not Korean , i am Indian .

You said and again bowed to them .

They all smile sweetly at me .

Rm : ohh sorry , we didn't even ask you to come inside. Please come in .

Me : thank you

( How can he be this sweet ? )

They told me to sit on one chair and they also settled down on a big couch .

Jin : let us introduce ourselves first , i am worldwide handsom Jin you know?

Me : of course I know how handsome you are !
And you guys don't have to introduce yourselfs i know you guys very well .

V : that means you are actually an Army ?!

Me : yes , and that also very big .

Jimin : really ? How many years have you been an Army ?

Me : ummm i guess 7 years . From blood sweat and tears era .

RM : wow that's impressive ! Please tell us more about you .

Me : there's nothing much about me to tell but , i am from Mumbai and i came here for vacation after my degree in business management and accidently got to give the interview and luckily got passed.

Junkook : really ? That means you didn't even prepared for it ?

Me : umm yes i didn't, i gave it by just my information of business.

RM : i have heard that Indians are very smart , and i got to see it by myself !

Me : thank you .

Like this , we chatted for some time and all of us went to our works including yoongi who didn't even speak a single word and was just looking at me like he was observing me .

___________________________________________

Guys , Suga is not the lead at least not till now , i didn't decide who i want as the lead . You can suggest me . And Suga was just looking because he was not in the mood to talk 🥲