P - 36

" y/n, how can you get drunk with two shots?" Jimin asked, seeing your condition" who said I am drunk? I am totally in my all 10 senses." You said giving thumbs up. 

After dinner the boys decided to drink for all the days after Soha came into their life which were quite hectic for everyone. You denied so many times for drinking as you have never even got a sip of that liquid, but they didn't listen to you and emotionally blackmail you to at least drink one shot.

Your face scrunched testing the liquid for the first time ' eww how can people like it ' you thought to yourself. They keep on drinking soju for the next fifteen minutes and you were just looking at everyone laughing at silly jokes. As time passes, your one shot of soju did magic to you that your hand automatically went to the full shot you first drank and drank it in one go.

And your thoughts were still the same for the clear water like liquid. ' it's still horrible ' your test buds yell at you.

And here you go getting drunk with just two shots of soju.

" Mera sir itna ghum kyu Raha hai?" You place a hand on your head " what?" Namjoon asked from beside you " Mera sir, ye ghum Raha hai. Ruko, tum 2-2 kyu dikh rahe ho? " you count with your finger " y/n i can't understand what you are saying. Talk in Korean." Namjoon respond

" Korean? Ha!!!!! Muze Korean log bohot pasand hai. Wo kitne chikne hai!!!" You exclaimed. Just then, your phone ringed indicating you get a call. It was your best friend Sameer. You picked it up and put it on speaker.

" Sameer, my best friend, my besti, my partner in crime how are you?? I miss you soooooo much." You yelled in Korean in the phone " y/n, why are talking on Korean? You know my Korean is really bad?" He asked you. " nooo, you talk to me like this only. I want to- ouch" suddenly you lost you balance and fell on the floor.

" y/n? What's wrong?" He asked worrying " nothing, I just met jimini oppa's girlfriend." You replied on which jimin choked on the shot he was gulping.
" what? And from when you started calling them oppa?" He again asked

" arree, I just met the floor, aka jimini oppa's girlfriend." You replied " wait, why is your tone like this? Don't tell me you drank alcohol??" " Bingo!"

" who the hell made you drink it? And please tell me you are in your house" he asked getting panicked. " umm, not really in my house, I am in-" Sameer yell at you cutting you between

" what do you mean not in your house? Wher the hell are you? And with whom? Oh god! I can't even come there right now! I am coming there tomorrow and taking you with me " Sameer yelled in the call

" hyung do something " jimin whisper yell at namjoon while helping you to get up on the sofa. Namjoon take phone from your hand, cleared throt and started speaking.

" hello?" " hello? Who's there? And where is my friend? What did you do to her? I swear if anything happens to her I am going to kill you " Sameer bombard him with questions
" we are not going to hert her. We were just having a little celebration since the days were quite hectic for everyone. "

" we? How many men are there?" Sameer asked "um 7" " and how many women are there?" "One" "one? 7 men are surrounding my one little friend? I will really sue all of you if anyone of you even touch her."

" cool down young man, we don't have any intentions like this. She is totally safe with us." Namjoon try to assure him "and how am I suppose to believe that? Everyone loose their sanity once they gulp that heavenly sour liquid."