PORSCHE - KIM (Let Me Heal You)

Porsche know there are three brother in main Theerapanyakul family while only two in minor Theerapanyakul family but he has never see the youngest one and it is not his fault that he is curious who the youngest one is.

It was until he didn't knew that Kimhan is Kim and now is wik who is teaching chay just to get his information out of his brother but his brother is innocent and it is been two days wik or Kim has started teaching or investigating Chay and he can't handle his baby brother being hurt so he went to see Chay immediately and the first seen he watched was wik and chay sitting on the garden bench while wik is teaching chay how to play guitar.

Though the seen is peaceful but porsche can see how Kim's not wik but Kim's eyes wander around Chay's body movement to see if Chay is about to do something to attack him but porsche know Chay well so he called him making Chay run towards him in excitement while Kim didn't show any emotion on his face but he is hundred percent sure Kim is right now shocked from porsche's presence in here.

"Chay"

"hia!!!" oh, that's how his baby brother is, loud, open to show emotions and energetic and if porsche didn't miss that Ray of his life.

"how are you Chay?" porsche asked as soon as Chay hugged him tightly making him hug back with same enthusiasm.

"I am fine hia and you know I meet P'wik and he is teaching me guitar and I have been eating and oh..sorry I was rambling, what are you doing here hia? Are you okay? Is everything okay in your job? Did you get kicked out of your job? Have you been eating well? Are you on your break?"

And porsche let him ramble until he could cause he missed his rambling machine but he was only listening the main thing is he is watching Kim eye to eye, until Chay caught his attention.

"why aren't you saying something hia?"

"I have off for two - three days"

"really?" lies, porsche ran away from there at night but he knows Kim can't expose him cause right now he is wik and he will always be in front of chay so porsche just nodded making Chay introduce him to his favourite singer.

"hmm"

"That's good, hia this P'wik and P'wik, this is my hia, about whom I have told you about" Chay said making porsche and wik shake their hands which is, for Chay a friendly shake but for them it is a warning of 'you dare come in between my work' and 'you dare manipulate my brother'.

After that Chay give both Kim and porsche snacks while his friend called him so he told porsche to take care of Kim until he is here and went with his friends. As soon as Chay left porsche sit comfortably and asked Kim making him lea back on his seat too as he answered with same emotion to porsche.

"why the hell did you come to my brother?"

"to check if you are good for my brother"

"excuse me"

"you came to my brother so I came to your brother. You leave him and I leave your brother, simple"

"You are saying as if I wanted to work for kinn, he kidnapped me and threaten me by my brother so what should I do, huh? Tell your brother to leave me and I will happily leave this job"

"I won't talk to my brother you say it by yourself"

"why? you are ready to protect him from shadow but don't want to meet him"

Porsche said making Kim look away from him as just murmered 'I am not protecting him' which porsche immediately denied.

"yeah - yeah as you said and I believe you, congrats!! Bullshit! Don't play with me, better you tell him or I will kill your brother" porsche warned making Kim stand up in rage.