KINN - CHAY (Eyes On Angel)

"khun kin-"

"move back ken"

"yes sir"

Kinn is a man of word, a very much promising person so when he promised his father to come home without any partner with him or sleeping with partner, he agreed................

.............................Big mistake, very big mistake cause kinn never in his life thought that he will meet an angel on road but it seems something is causing this angel distress.

"s......sir"

The boy is too beautiful to be in tears and too fragile to be on earth but strong too, strong enough to make Kinn's heart hammered against his ribs.

"what happened little one? Who hurt you?" Kinn couldn't help but to ask in the most gentle tone he could ever take out after seeing the boy in tears.

"sir, p.......please help me. I...I...will do everything.....everything you will say, just p...please"

The boy asked while letting out the pretty tears as kinn rubbed his cheeks gently to calm him down so that he can ask the boy's problem but a shout made him look behind the boy.

"that boy is mine, bastard. Fuvk off" An obviously drunk bastard running behind the pretty boy, making him cry and feel scared to the point he is ready to ask help for any stranger without knowing it is a mafia in front of him...........(sigh) how dare kinn let this slide easily!

"what made you think that?"

Kinn asked as be hugged the boy making the boy whimper as he clutched Kinn's shirt on chest tightly, trying his best to hide from the world by not letting a single gap happen in between them.

"sir-"

"shh, I am here little one, sleep"

Kinn said while patting the boy's back as he felt the boy limp on his hold from all the running and tiredness of day. Kinn look at ken as he sign him to move forward towards the drunk bastard, who immediately understood it and kidnapped the bastard right in front of them.

Kinn saw ken and his boyfriend big taking the man to car before looking down at the boy in his strong arms. The boy is small, too small, he can't even reach to Kinn's chest completely.........God! Kinn is going to develop a size kink soon.

Kinn grabbed the boy from under the knees as he carried him towards his car with arm on the driver seat. He sit down with the boy in his lap, comfortably snuggling in Kinn's chest while trying to find a warm before he stopped right on the spot from where Kinn's heartbeat can be heard easily. Kinn can't help but to slide the boy's hair behind his ear as he got a full look of the angel boy making his breathe hitch.

God must be on a mission to make the most beautiful person on the earth but since he couldn't make any, he decided to sent an angel................Too gorgeous, ok? Too much that everyone is failed in front of him, what girls and boys are?

Kinn looked up immediately not wanting to cause any further problem for himself already knowing what his father going to say when he will see the boy.

"who is this boy kinn?"

"he was in need of help and he fainted, pa"

"...................Just for today night"

"ok pa"

Despite knowing the consequences, kinn has no regrets of bringing this boy home, not a single one instead he feel an oddly satisfaction when he watched the little one sleeping while snuggling in Kinn's pillow on the bed..........yeah, Kinn's own pillow, not anyone else, the feared Mafia's only pillow which the boy is using it like his own.