PORSCHE - TAWAN (Life Of A Cutie)

Porsche kittisawat, a bartender who loves his job but sometimes.......sometimes he wants to take a break and drink a cocktail made by someone else so today he did it. He went to another bar and decided to drink a cocktail but what he wasn't expecting was a cute bartender with dimples on cheeks making cocktails, he looks experienced and cute too.

Perfect! Totally porsche's type but porsche is straight, at least in his mind cause his heart is beating fastly as the cute bartender come to him and ask him.

"what would you like, sir?"

You and Oh......a cute voice too, maybe his mind is about to change but before making a move he needs to grab his mind so one cocktail.....

"your favorite cocktail"

The bartender smiled brightly as he went to make his favourite cocktail for porsche while porsche kept looking at him, for some reason when bartender's make drink they look hot but this one looks cute despite his years of experience.

And when the bartender come back to porsche with his favourite drink in his hand, porsche couldn't help but to ask his name making him know who that bartender is and as expected even the name is cute.

"it is tawan, sir"

Everything about this bartender is screaming cute except his body. Fuvking hell those curves!! Porsche wants to run his hands all over those curves and wants to listen him(tawan) calling him sir but in another situation not in this. He wants to listen tawan saying this in his cute voice while he is under porsche in not so innocent position.

"tawan"

"yes, sir" tawan replied to the handsome stranger who asked him to make him his favourite drink. Though as much as tawan thinks the stranger is handsome, tawan don't do one night stand. He wants to save his V card for husband to whom he will give his heart so...........say no to the handsome stranger despite his flirting attempt.

"when does your shift end?"

"why, sir?"

"just want to see you alone" and wow! The cute white beautiful bartender's giggles are also cute as expected from porsche's choice.

"sorry sir but I don't do one night"

"you haven't slept with anyone till now!!?"

"no, sir"

Oh, so porsche never had a chance with this cute bartender but wait.............did he said he never slept with anyone, means he has a boyfriend or girlfriend.

"you have a girlfriend tawan?" porsche asked making tawan chuckle while shaking his head as he said

"I am not straight.......unfortunately"

"nah, the only thing unfortunate here is people can only watch you from afar. Must be an angel that dropped you here for.......me maybe? You are so cute baby"

Porsche said while sighing dramatically as he watched tawan giving alcohol to other person like a awwstruck guy.

"you are handsome too, sir" tawan replied to porsche while giggling at him as porsche kissed the back of his hand making him ask.

"sensitive baby?"

"a little" tawan replied while blushing as porsche kissed his fingers while caressing his hand making porsche chuckle as he said.

"not a little cutie, too much sensitive, just by hand caressing, what about neck?"

Porsche whispered against his hand as he kissed tawan's palm making tomato red. Tawan was about to give up but still.............only about not completely, so, by saving his last sanity, he pulled his hand back from porsche who whined at that but let go nonethelessly.