BIG - CHAY (Burden Of Heart)

.............Big new something bad has happened when Kim suddenly told him to keep an eye on a boy, more like a kid who sulk over candies.

Well..........at least that's what his first impression was on big when he saw the boy sitting on bench alone while throwing stones in the river with a visible pout on his face.

Well..........since it was his job, he looked after that boy for one week from far away until the boy himself bump into him while going back home and where the hell was big's attention that he didn't notice the boy coming towards him.

"oh my God! I am so sorry phi"

"it's-"

"your shirt is completely ruined, God" oh yeah, the boy was drinking apple but how will big notice it since he wasn't even attentive.

"that's fine-"

"no, I ruined it, so I should take responsibility for it.........please come to house. I promise you I am not a kidnapper I just a university student and I have my hia's shirt-"

"calm down kid" Big said making Chay pout as he mumbled.

"I am not a kid, my name is porchay"

Porchay..............wait-.......why is this name so familiar?.......he has heard this name somewhere..but where?.............

"by any chance, are you porsche's brother?"

"you know hia?"

Oh........ Screw his life for sure. So, he is the 'chay' boy porsche always talk about, well whatever he said about the boy now he is sure, they all are true beside he is porsche's brother but.........then why does Kim wants to keep an eye on this boy.

"yeah, he work with me"

"ohhh...........would you come now?"

"..................fine"

Having no other choice, big went behind porchay only to find the whole house a mess, a complete mess but nothing was broken or destroyed.

He sit on the sofa waiting for Chay to come with new shirt while he look around. It was a normal home until he found a picture of Chay and...........Kim?

What? Chay knows Kim? Since when? How does he have picture together?

Soon Chay come back with two big baskets a shirt and pajama for him.

"here phi, you can wear this"

Big took the clothes and changes it while watching Chay taking every clothes and other items which are in need of cleaning and in need to be put in their original place, in the baskets.

"Chay do you know him?"

Big asked while printing at the picture after wearing clothes as Chay gulp before he mumble out.

"yeah........"

"how?" now big seriously can't control his curiousness of the story about Chay and Kim.

"ah.........well....everyone know him since he is a famous singer-"

"but you know him from more close than any other one"

"I......"

"Chay, I work with your brother, if you don't tell me then I will tell your brother"

As much big don't want to blackmail Chay, he seriously want to know why the most dangerous Theerapanyakul has anything to do with a high school boy like Chay.

By keeping an eye on Chay for one month, big got to know about the boy very much and one thing is sure that Kim shouldn't had know about Chay since he has nothing attached to Kim but then 'why in the hell world Kim came here?'