PORSCHE - BIG (Rumours Are Treat)

"do you know khun kinn bought another boy yesterday?"
"really? Poor big"
"he must be hurt afterall he has a crush on Khun kinn"
"yeah, I am surprised how he can hold on to himself, still"
"yeah, boy big can have anyone he wants but he only wants khun kinn"
"I dont think khun kinn has even noticed big ever"
"oh my!! Poor boy"
"I am seriously feeling bad for big"
"me too"

Rumours........Rumours.........Rumours, people likes to believe in rumour and spread it then make it rumours.

Just like this one and big can feel his boyfriend getting angry about these rumours since they are literally standing right behind the wall.

Big watched how his boyfriend stare it him like a hawk with dark eyes as he bend over to the table to take the pen and then get up like nothing happened. Big smirk at his boyfriend who suddenly stopped his way by getting up from his seat and walking towards big-

"porsche, big, where are you two? Khun kinn is calling you both"

Big watched how his boyfriend stare down at him before going outside to arm who was calling both of them. Big chuckled to himself before following his boyfriend.

"what happened arm?"

"khun kinn is having meeting so he needs you"

Big who listened to it, immediately walk towards Kinn's office leaving his boyfriend and arm to themselves as arm muttered to himself.

"poor big, I don't know why he loves khun kinn? He should love someone who will cherish him"

"............"

"anyways, let's go porsche"

Porsche nod as they both went to Kinn's office. They both watched how every single on of the best bodyguard is present there (Pete, chan, big and now porsche and arm too), must be a big deal.

"what do you think about this Mr. Ray?"

"actually............I would like another thing too.....including these"

'bastard'
"sure Mr. Ray, say"

"that bodyguard of yours"

'what the fuvk fuvker? How dare he even look at big? More to ask kinn to give him big?'

Kinn immediately get up from his seat as he calmly said.

"that can't happen"

"then the deal-"

"that's fine with me but I am not going to give any of my bodyguard to you.....much less big"

"damn! Does khun kinn also like big?"
"wow! Never thought khun kinn will shout at him for big?"
"did khun kinn just break a deal?"

Big listened to whisper and he is sure porsche also heard it, by the way his muscle tightened in anger as his jaw harden while his hands become fist.

Oh......he loves it, he loves it when porsche becomes jealous like this. It gives big treat, treat only he can porsche can share, alone.....in bed.

It is so fuvking hot to watch when porsche try his hardest to stop himself from punching that man as kinn told Chan to take Mr. Ray outside as only porsche and big are left in the room.

"that was quite a demand, huh porsche-"

Big didn't even get to say anything as porsche slammed him on the wall by grabbing his neck as he snuggle in big's neck.

"you are such a treat that everyone wants you but why...........why does everyone wants you only when I already owns you?"

Fuvk!! Big can feel himself hard when porsche said darkly as he kissed big's neck, maybe porsche's hands on his neck should become choker for his neck.

"who owns you big? Who is your owner?"

"y....you...fuvk......you, porsche"

"good, good boy. Only me, you are mine and mine alone in this and every fuvking life"

"yours, yours alone"

"hmm, you better remember that or.....maybe I need to remind you?"

"huh?......ek!!"

"let's get you to our room, can't have anyone else watch you like this"

Well......no one watched it but heard?..........definitely. Actually kinn forgot his phone so they all came back to take it but......they definitely wasn't expecting to hear this, porsche and big? From when? Where? Just when did they even meet?

Kinn and the bodyguards, all flushed when they listen the talk as kinn went to his boyfriend, pol, forgetting about phone for today while others went to their room.

They were all walking as arm suddenly remembered something making him gasp internally. Wait.....if porsche and big are boyfriends then why was big okay with other people flirting with him? Why didn't he said anything about the rumours?.........oh, porsche is possessive and big has a kink for that that's why.

Wait-.......it means the rumours helps big to get what he want. What a bastard! Fuvk!! Suddenly he is also missing his boyfriend. Where are you Ken?

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. We Stan possessive partners, yeah we do.