KINN - TANKHUN (Forbidden Love)

WARNING ⚠️ :- <romantic relationship between brothers>

Well - Well, everyone in the Theerapanyakul house know how much kinn likes khun, as he is Kinn's second most loving thing after his mother and now first cause he has lost his mother and as his idol too. From his childhood he has always been with khun, copying him, trying to act like him, trying to glare like his brother when his brother was the heir.

From the time when he used the gun to the time he dropped it, in his darkness or brightest moment, kinn has always been beside khun.

Even when khun forgot him for a month after the incident, he didn't gave up and kept trying to remind him until he truly did remember kinn. Kinn just likes khun, it is like he can share anything with Khun, anything.

So, it really shocking for everyone including tankhun that kinn stopped spending time with khun suddenly though Korn didn't mind it a sue he is every happy that kinn is now only spending his whole time in mafia business.

And khun also thought that maybe kinn is busy with mafia works that's why he is not spending time with kinn beside kinn is not free like Khun that he will always babysit khun, at least that's what khun thought to himself.

He just watch drama, eat alone and then sleep cause he don't have anything to do. Though khun can't lie that he don't miss kinn or the time he spend with khun. Kinn is the only person beside arm, Pete and pol who always are ready take care of tankhun despite his tantrums and stubbornness.

And now that khun thinks about it maybe kinn is tired of him or his everyday shit, after who would not be? Everyday a new demand and tantrums if it didn't happen plus the talk. Fuvk!! Tankhun really need to stop rambling everyday.

Tankhun went downstairs as he found kinn alone in the garden. He went towards kinn thinking now he can spend time with kinn but just as khun called kinn, kinn just.....

"kinn-"

"not now, khun, I am busy" And with that kinn went inside his room just like that by avoiding him.

It was just a Wednesday morning when whole family eat together at breakfast and khun also went here, greeting everyone but this time Kinn didn't even acknowledged him as if khun was not even here, like he was invisible.

Avoiding and ignoring, it took two weeks of these to make khun understand that kinn don't like him and don't want to spend time with him anymore.

Khun decided to face kinn so that he can tell kinn that he won't bother him again and will not irritate him again so kinn don't have to leave the place where khun is present.

AT NIGHT

It was a normal night time of Theerapanyakul family but for khun, it is very important, very much important. Khun is about to confront kinn.

Khun went inside Kinn's room without room cause he know if he ask him, kinn will again say he is busy or will talk later. But what he wasn't expecting was a wounded kinn trying to change his clothes without any first aid treatment.

Listening to the door open kinn look at khun, still without shirt on, half naked as he watched khun's eyes widen before he went towards Kinn's cabinet and took out first aid box. He pull out cotton, antiseptic cream, bandages and come towards kinn.

He made kinn sit on the bed before starting to clean the deep cut wound with cotton, then he put antiseptic cream on it and then wrap bandage around his wound. And during this whole process, kinn just kept quiet, neutral to his expression as he watch khun put the first aid box back into its place.

Kinn stand up and wear his shirt, not looking at khun but still know that khun is watching him like a hawk. Kinn look at khun with a raised eyebrow, trying to ask 'what is he doing here at this late?'