KINN - CHAY (First Time Falling In Love)

Kinn Theerapanyakul, a name everyone fears but only porsche kittisawat was the one who dared to decide to play with kinn, dared to reject his offer and above all he dared to insult kinn. How dare that lowly person!

Kinn being a hot tempered person he is, decided to get the information about porsche, from his birth till now........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"are you okay phi?"

..........but what he was not expecting was to see a cute boy in front of him.......

Fuvk!! Innocence inside his big doe eyes, naivety in his action, fragile frame of glass and above all.............he is porsche's brother not just simple but little, baby and close to heart brother.

No wonder porsche never let any of his friends meet his brother.......fuvk! Anyone can corrupt him just by sitting next to him, those eyes which are looking at him with concern inside the will never be able to see the work kinn do........will they?

Well.......kinn just wanted to meet porsche's brother so that he can convince his brother to become Kinn's bodyguard but he never expected to find himself lost in this........cutie's bambi eyes.

As much as kinn thought of the cute bambi boy, he is a minor. The bambi eyed cutie is a 17 year old high schools student and is an orphan that's why porsche is working in bar to make money for this boy. And kinn aas never in minors, he likes well built, mischievous type so there is no way kinn like this boy......nope, he just need to manipulate this boy to convince porsche to join his job, that's it.

"I am okay kid, what's your name?"

Fuvk!! The boy is too cute for this whole world and when he pouted kinn can see heart flying around the boy.................eh? From when did kinn become this type of person? Anyway, let's just listen to this pouty cutie and convince him.

"I am not a kid, phi and my name is porchay....porchay kittisawat"

Well.........porsche....porchay.........kinn didn't expected porsche to do this but.........who name their brother after their own name? Like really, now kinn is totally convinced that porsche is not less than a maniac.

"you are porsche's brother, right?"

"ah.......yeah..are you............hia's friend?"

"yeah"

"I see.....at last I met one of hia's friend. Hia never let me meet them"

And kinn can understand why he doesn't want to and he somehow also felt happy that porsche didn't let him meet anyone.

"that's okay, are you here to buy something?"

"yes phi, you too?"

"hmm"

"then..........bye - bye"

"......yeah........bye"

"bye phi"

And maybe that's the last and first time Kinn had meet a ball of sun on earth. As much as he ignores he knows his mind will be occupied for whole day by this cute boy............porchay. Sweet just like his name.

----------------------------------------------

It hasn't been even two week and here kinn met this ball of sun again and where?...............in a club and above all in which situation...............drinking with some strangers or maybe his friends.