PETE - BIG (Be Your Prey)

"today was seriously tiresome"

"yeah, I am not going to do anything after this for sure"

"me too"

"what about you big?"

"well.....I have some work to do later so....."

"damn! Hard life big"

"yeah, it is"

"you Pete?"

"will see later arm, if Khun tankhun didn't call us"

"yeah.....damn, right"

"you are going big?"

"yeah"

"man! How does big do so much work without getting tired? I also want to become a 'anytime on duty person' but let's forget it in this life"

"you are right ken"

"let's go Pete"

"you go, I will be following after soon"

"ok" "don't forget" "bye"

Well it is nothing new for Theerapanyakul family bodyguards, to keep working until late night or sometimes for weeks and months without sleep but still they need rest.

And now that they all got the chance, big still have to continue working until morning.

Sometimes it seriously wonders everyone, how he can work and risk his life just like that without wanting anything in return? I mean every bodyguard work without thinking about the consequences but still, it is always big who is about to die but still never backs down so that others won't get hurt.

Everyone knows big likes khun kinn but khun kinn likes porsche, a new bodyguard and now his lover. Well it is nothing new to them cause big like khun kinn from a long time, even before tawan or any other of his lover but they know that too, big will confess this to kinn.

Sometimes it truly is a wonder that khun kinn always take out his anger of big, order him to do this/that even at night and sometimes even let big die, like how in the hell world is big doing all this?

If it would be any other person that he would definitely left job by now or would babe changed their position. Rather than sympathy, it is more like pity that the oehrs show towards big.......except one, only one person never showed sympathy or pity towards big....instead it is worriedness that they show but big never knows this......no one knows.

"I should check on big"

And......that person is Pete, PETE PONGSAKORN SAENGTHAM, the main bodyguard of khun tankhun. Well.......when did it happen Pete himself doesn't know but it don't matter......at least to him.

He has been with big from the very beginning, the time big came here without wanting anything in return only to swore to give life for Theerapanyakul's and take life of their enemies.........and he stick to it, definitely did.

Pete is someone who does not like to spend time with everyone but keep a notice of everyone just like he keep notices whatever big is doing, whoever he is talking and wherever he is going.

Maybe Pete should go and confess but he can't not because he knows in the last he will rejected since big still likes khun kinn but because he will unconsciously hurt big more than he already is.

Big looks tough from outside but inside his heart is warm, he enjoys every time he spend with his friends cause he don't know when he will not be able to see them any more and it hurts more to Pete.

Pete knows they all have to die someday but he don't want big to die without getting what he deserves. Big has always worked without wanting anything in return and it makes Pete angry.