POL - KINN (What In The Fuvk!)

Kinn being a mafia has always been short tempered but for some reason from the past five months he is quite patience like don't use gun at every point, just warn them until they cross their limits.

And for some reason from the same time pol has been quite sneaky and using phone for almost a whole day while smiling. The fuvk!! Did he found himself a partner. Well......everyone knows that pol has a crush but no one knows on who so maybe his crush has accepted him or............

These are the things observed by the bodyguards of kinn and khun who stay close to pol. Now the question here is, why from the same time?

BANG.!!

O..Oh......sometimes they forget they are right now is between the fight and start thinking about idiotic things. Well....not their fault, they all were just in a deal with khun kinn but then suddenly someone attacked on kinn making all of them alert as they immediately call for back up before starting the fight.

"fuvk, ken cover khun kinn"

"arm, behind you"

"fuvking hell, you bastards"

"oyee, watch your back"

Sigh, kinn and others shot so many people but........fuvk! Just how many are they? They just keep coming continuously. God! Come together.

After 10 minutes of fighting kinn noticed that gun is no longer working making him realise that there are no bullets inside it.

"fuvk, the bullets are empty"

"mine too"

"me too, Khun kinn"

Kinn sighed as all of them hide before a person come in Kinn's space making him grit his teeth as cursed and was about to throw his hands despite knowing the person has gun but then......

BANG!!

"eh? Who?"

"pol! Chan! Thank god you both came"

"no worries, we will take care from here"

"ok" "good" "thanks"

"pol, take khun kinn to safe place"

"yes Chan"

Pol went towards kinn who was staring at him like a hawk as he grabbed Kinn's hand before pulling him outside the building. He took kinn towards his car since it is bulletproof and soundproof, and is quite safe but got pulled inside when kinn grabbed him by his collar.

"khun kinn!!"

"your khun, my foot"

"you....."

Pol couldn't say anything anything else as kinn locked the car before sitting on pol's lap.

"kinn-"

"that's better"

"I am serious, what if you had gotten hurt? I-"

"but I didn't beside you came on time and-"

"you are a mafia? Shut up"

"then......how about you shut me up?"

"still in playful mood, huh?"

"you can change it, you know"

With so much teasing pol Kissed kinn hungrily as he grabbed his waist harshly making sure to mark Kinn's waist by his hand print. Kinn wrapped his hands around pol tightly as he grind against Pol making hiss.

"kinn....."

"I missed you, not my fault and it seems like someone also missed me" kinn said looking down at pol standing hard junior who is proudly showing himself in front of his boyfriend.

"your hole?"

"may....be..." kinn said seductively against pol's lips making him groan before he kissed kinn harshly.

Ahmm.....guys, please calm down. Wasn't it different five months ago, pol was the one who patience while kinn was the desperate one? What about now? Well........you can say kinn has changed pol and his......ahmm, you know.

Five months ago pol would had carried kinn towards his room to calm Kinn's anger down and teach him manners but now he is the one who is lose control first just like now......

Not knowing five bodyguards are standing outside the car with flushed, blushing face as they try to cover the car without looking at it.

"what the hell! I never knew.......pol and khun kinn"

"I myself am shock boy, don't ask me"

"seriously Chan, what will you do now?"

"what do you mean by what will Chan do? Didn't you heard pol fuvk khun kinn not khun kinn fuvk pol, what do think he can do?"

"ken!!"

"just saying truth, Pete"

"arm, are you okay?"

"nah, and I am glad they can't listen to us otherwise-"

"but we can listen to them"

"............."

"............."

".........no comments"

"let's do our duty"

"shield children's eyes from dirty things"

"the mirror is black I don't think they can see inside"

"hear?"

".........."

"guys let's just-"

"keep talking, I don't wanna hear what is happening inside"

"..........."

"good idea"

"what are you eating at dinner by the way pete?"

"dunno"

"I won't be able to eat tonight"

"nor can I"

"me too"

"why are face-palming yourself Chan?"

"thinking what is sir going to do when he will got to know about it"

"khun Korn will probably hang our head in front of building first"

".............."

"I am suddenly missing khun tankhun"

"me too"

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. And just like that the bodyguards kept their mouth shut....even after listening to pol and Kinn's relationship story. Might as well keep it shut for their life if they want to live longer. Future?............if they have then we will see.