KIM - VEGAS (The Pretty smiling Omega)

WARNING ⚠️ :- <omegaverse>
Language :- this is for inner Identity line

KIM KIMHAN THEERAPANYAKUL, the youngest of the main Theerapanyakul family and the oldest of the minor Theerapanyakul family, never step into mafia games..........not in their known but behind..........kim always finish his task.

Kim is a cold blooded alpha, a very strong and powerful alpha, enough to challenge kun and Korn too but he likes to live far from these things with peace.

Kim has a fated soulmate, he knows cause every cold blooded alphas has a soulmate, only true blooded one can choose their own. He works as a mafia behind the singer mask but those who knows can never dare to open their mouth against Kim. They are too afraid to go against him.

-----------------------------------------------------

"one cocktail"

"right away sir"

Kim, who came to a bar, decided to take a break from his work as he wander alone before coming to the bar. He took the drink from the bartender before going out to drink it while taking fresh air.

But the moment he took two steps away from the bar he smelled a distressed omega and he hear a whimper making him follow the sound.

He kept walking until he saw a omega and alpha pair but omega there was not stable, the omega was giving distressed and feared pheromones making Kim realise that is the omega he is founding.

He immediately went towards the pair as he punched the alpha who was pining the omega down making the omega scared. The alpha look at Kim before running away as Kim went towards the omega carefully while releasing his soothing pheromones.

"Alpha"

The Omega murmered making Kim realise that the omega is in heat as he put his hands above the omega's head making the omega flinch back in fear.

"l.....let me go...please"

"I am just helping you omega"

"help........alpha help omega?"

"Yeah, I am trying to help you, can I come closer?"

The Omega didn't said anything but the whimper told Kim as he carried the omega to his car before driving to his mansion. He carried the omega all the way to his bedroom since it is the only place Kim stay much, enough to make the omega relax by his scent.

Kim placed the omega in his bed as he watched the omega squirming from heat making him realise the omega is wearing a jacket, covering it's whole face and body. Kim took off his jacket as he take a look at the omega's face making him shock.

"alpha"

"............Vegas!!........"

"alpha..help........please..p...please"

Oh yeah, it is not Vegas right now, it is Vegas's omega which Kim had to care of. He went to the bathroom, preparing the bath for his so called cousin but

When he come outside Vegas- I mean his omega was completely naked while withering on Kim's bed making Kim turn around immediately as he cursed himself before saying while not looking into his direction.

"omega, you should go to bath now"

Kim said but his eyes widen when he heard a soft cry from behind before the omega whimpered while saying making Kim curse himself again.

"alpha, don't want me.....alpha....not..looking at omega....alpha hate-"

"no!! omega I don't hate you, I would never. I just want omega to bath first so that alpha can look at the pretty omega not the one who is touched by other alpha"