KHUN - VEGAS (Be Safe For Me)

WARNING ⚠️ :- <romantic relationship between cousins, omegaverse>

Do you know why doctor says memories do comeback and a person cannot be mentally ill for whole life?..................

Cause that's a fact. If a person has willpower to do anything they can do impossible too.............just like tankhun Theerapanyakul.

Well.............talking about tankhun, Tankhun Theerapanyakul is the eldest son of Theerapanyakul family and.........a crazy one too.....or not maybe?

Life is two sided always, just like for tankhun. He was the heir of Theerapanyakul family, the ruthless heir, people were afraid of him but........he got kidnapped and don't know what happened but he lost his mental state as he went back into kid mindset, only mindset not talking like a kid. No one minded that, not even his father cause it is good as long as tankhun is okay..........

And maybe that's why he got kidnapped again two years ago and this was same too cause tankhun didn't became normal and they still couldn't find that man anywhere-

"are you going to joke around more?"

This is kinn, the current heir of Theerapanyakul main family who is right now talking to his boyfriend, Pete, the most trusted bodyguard of Theerapanyakul main family house and Kinn's most trusted person.

"what are you-"

"hello kinn"

"uncle kun"

"welcome Mr. Kun"

And this is KUN THEERAPANYAKUL, the owner of minor Theerapanyakul family with his two sons, VEGAS KORNWIT THEERAPANYAKUL, the heir of minor family and MACAU THEERAPANYAKUL the youngest of whole household.

The whole Theerapanyakul household is alphas and betas, coincidentally None of them born as omega, like WOW!! Though it is good cause there is only 1% chance that an omega can survive in Theerapanyakul family.

"so let's start"

"as you say brother"

Right now, there is a meeting going on between minor and main family. Tankhun also sit down there because of Korn with no interest in the meeting as he watched everyone sit only to frown when he saw Vegas flinching while sitting but then he aact like nothing happened so khun also let it go.

"it would be good if we merge our household and Vegas and Macau can go outside-and can settle in other country-"

"why?"

"what do you mean vegas-"

"No, why would we go outside? Indirectly you are saying that we are going to be kicked out so that your so called son can rule over whole Theerapanyakul family, right?"

"Vegas"

"No, fuvk you!!" Well, they weren't expecting Vegas to outburst in the middle of meeting and definitely wasn't expecting him to slam the door shut before he walk out the the room alone.

No, no one made a move since they were all in shock as Vegas never burst in between meeting for sure but............except for one person who watched angrily while clenching his fist to stop himself from going to Vegas right now.

-----------------------------------------------

SLAP!

"what the fuvk was that, vegas?"

SLAP!

"I asked you something you bastard. Didn't I told you to shut your mouth yet you........you pathetic bastard omega, always going behind people.........today I will make your wish come true"