KEN - BIG (One More Chance)

Ever heard about time travel?
Well.....................that's what happened with Ken, after getting killed by gun he came back to his life before five years, when big newly developed crush on kinn and since he knows how big will die and ken himself will. Ken stopped sending information to minor family, he knows he is taking risk but he still decided to change his and his best friends destiny.

That was until he observed that the life is still going same so Ken decided that if he and big are going die in the end. He might just make the living worth so he decided to help his Best friend cause he just go to him and say that he died and come back in time so he started making big laugh by jokes, and dramatically talking about other people. Drinking at night but not too much, but he didn't notice when he started falling for big, until big told him about something he knew but at that them he seriously heard his heart break and his mind knowing that he is in love with his best friend.

"guess I have a crush on khun kinn"

"say something ken"

"uh.......all the best?" ken said, being too much heartbreak that couldn't even thunk straight but it still managed to make big laugh.

"but I know it is just a crush and beside how dare I fall for him even, he is my boss afterall" saying that big went away not knowing he unconsciously broke his best friend's heart.

Big and ken both share room as they are roommate but this time Ken want to be alone or at least not with big right now though he still slept beside ebig or maybe just watch big sleeping while he couldn't do anything.

He wants to give up but something came in his mind, big has crush on kinn which is same as past means in the last big will not be with kinn so ken do have a chance to prove himself that he can be big's boyfriend too with a better version. So thinking this ken thought of a plan what to do next day and slept.

NEXT DAY

The next day was same as always just not for big cause ken kept asking him about if he is tired or does he want water like what happened to him? It was still okay until after they went back to quarter, ken decided to give big a massage which big didn't mind much since he do like it so he let him be.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It went same for six or seven months and big has never felt so much happy but for ken, he gave up on being boyfriend of big cause he thought big deserve better not a traitor like him but he didn't stopped giving him care and making him laugh and other things but he still didn't hoped to become big's boyfriend.

All the bodyguards are having a holiday of one day so all decided to play truth and dare and it was arm's turn to ask big so he mischievously smiled and asked

"so, any crush or boyfriend?" ken knew he has on kinn, of course he has, he had and he will have it in future too and ken will just keep watching him from afar.

"crush" big answered making all the guards started hooting and asking who he is?

"one question at one time" big said as he lean back on Ken's chest whose heart was thumping against his chest making other guards sulk but nonetheless they continued their game.

At night ken and big went to their room and freshen up. They were about to sleep until big asked him

"aren't you going to ask who my crush is?"

"uh....who....who is your c..crush?" Ken didn't mean to shutter but he could care less when he is asking his own crush about his crush.

"hmm..........let me tell you, he is a good person, he takes care of me, he makes me laugh, the helped me to get rid of my crush on kinn and he gives me massage at night after work"

Big said making ken confused at first but as soon as he heard last sentence he couldn't help but to shutter out

"M....Me?" as big nodded at him happily and hugged ken and oh...how much ken wants to hug back but he can't lie to big, no matter what he won't be able to watch betrayal in those beautiful eyes he has fallen for so he told him, told him that he is a traitor, told him that he reborn, told him that he fall for big before big even fall for kinn.

Cause ken couldn't look into big's eyes after all this he went to sleep without waiting for big and next day, he was expecting to be ignored, slapped or worst, out of job but not hug, whisper of good morning in his ear and a kiss on his cheek making his cheeks heat up before big went to bath.

Ken just kept looking at the bathroom door in shock until he came out of his trance when big came out in towel around his waist, though before he could ask anything big answered him to his unsaid questions while wearing pants.

"I believe you that you came back in time, you stopped sending information so you are now only half traitor and........I still love you so your choice, whatever you choose" big said while wearing belt but he didn't expected ken to throw him on bed as he however over big and asked

"seriously?" and as soon as big nodded ken kissed.....kissed him? Nah he ate his lips like it was a food, like he was waiting for this moment from his last life or maybe he was. And big T. R. I. E. D to kiss him back with same enthusiasm but couldn't and ended taking deep breathes after Ken left his lips as he kept apologising to big while kissing him all over his face.

Pfft....looking at now ken remind big of a puppy who missed his owner and he laughed even while patting ken on his head.

"it's okay, you waited for so much time afterall"

"so.....are we boyfriends now?"

"is this what you want?" big asked making ken nod like puppy as he couldn't resist the cuteness and peck him on lips but back off as soon as ken tried to kiss making him whine since he already know the boy won't leave him alone and he and ken both have duty to do.

"let's go we have work boyfriend" big said and wear his shirt and coat and as soon as he turned around he found himself in front of the sparkling eyes who are looking at him like he is their whole universe and he don't know but he is and he doesn't even need to know cause ken will make sure he will reminded about it from time to time.

"sure boyfriend" ken said as they kissed. No matter what future holds for them but one thing is sure they will cross it until they are together.

Hey guys 👋. You author here. It is quite a cute one though, isn't it and now I am thinking about writing a threesome too, so let's try. I mean I will try to write threesome.

And you know you all can tell me your own plot too, I will still write it so don't worry. And you all can even tell whom to make top and bottom or I will make it by myself.