PORSCHE - PORCHAY (Love You In Secret)

WARNING ⚠️ :- <romantic relationship between brothers>

.........................what in the world is happening to Chay? Why is Chay behaving like this? Well these are porsche's questions but all in inside his head.

It has been two month and Chay's behaviour is odd with him, completely different, he always caught Chay staring at him while he is cooking. Well it is not like he uncomfortable but what odd here is.............chay look at porsche in secret but don't make any contact with him when he is in front of Chay.

Chay always stare it him whenever he is not looking at Chay but he of course notice the stare very well but whenever he look chay, chay turn other side like he don't want to look at porsche.

Does porchay got to know about him sleeping with women in bar? Does chay know something which porsche doesn't want him to know? Is that why he is acting differently with porsche? Is he angry with porsche?

Well.............no matter what the reason it is but porsche can't have chay hate him, no he can't, he won't be able to see the hatred towards him from chay's eyes.

He still remember the time when his mother came inside the house, when he was just seven years old with a four year boy in her arms. She went towards porsche and gave the very little boy whose body is smaller than his age, in porsche's lap. She told him that this boy will be his brother since porsche asked for a brother and his name is porchay.

Porchay, a name which match completely with porsche's name like a real brother despite being step but the personality? completely different - one is innocent while one is mischievous. Porsche has raised chay when they both lost their mother after three months of porchay's arrival but still porchay was the only one who didn't changed cause porsche didn't let him, he wanted his brother to be innocent and happy always unlike him. Porsche started working at a early age so that he can provide everything he can to his brother.

A brother who always took care of porsche when he came home exhausted, despite being smaller than porsche. Sometimes porsche truly thinks what did he do in his past life to get such a cute, nice and caring little brother. Porsche wants to give Chay everything in this world so that Chay would never feel incomplete or minor than others. He and chaay are so close to each other not because porsche share everything with Chay but because Chay shares everything with porsche.

But now seeing the distance between him and Chay, porsche can't help but to wonder, what went wrong that they are now this much apart from each other? Porsche wants to talk to Chay, to ask him about his day, to eat with him, to play with him but it cannot happen, not when Chay is the one who is avoiding him. Chay always left with a new excuse whenever porsche ask him to spend time with him.

After one week, porsche took a break from bar so he decided to pick up Chay from his school but when he went there he found Chay crying outside the school. What! What the hell!! Porsche was about to go there but got stopped when saw four boys coming with hockey sticks in their hands as they went towards porchay making Chay look at them in fear.

"hey!"

Fuvking hell!! How dare those bastards!! Porsche immediately went towards them with a stick in his hand which he found in the corner of school making the boys with the hockey sticks scared.

Porsche was about to hit them as they tried to run away from there but Chay stopped him.

"it is in front of school, you can't fight here"

Well.......fuvk!! Now what should porsche do? In the first after two months porchay look in to his eyes and talk to him.........just so that he would leave these bastards!!?