VEGAS - CHAY (Cold To Possessive)

Well............as much as Vegas don't want to accept it he knows that Pete has breaked up with him and now is happy with big.

But fuvk!! Never in his life did he wanted to marry a little boy named porchay, porchay kittisawat, little brother of porsche who is lover of kinn.

Well............the news is that Vegas and Pete had started living in main family for a while until minor family's house get its construction done. Pete in the mean time fallen for big which is fine from Vegas's side cause he only wants to see Pete happy but he still didn't slept with anyone.

And now that he was single his so called dear uncle Korn decided to marry to porsche's little baby brother who is going through a heartbreak cause of Kim but is trying to move on.

"remember.......I hate you"

He knows it was not that Chay's own decision too so hating him will only hurt the boy but he can't help but to feel angry as he ignored chay and went to the bed alone leaving Chay outside their shared bedroom on their wedding night.

Chay sighed as he went to hall and slept on the sofa while hugging the pillow before covering himself with the only blanket that was put on the sofa.

NEXT MORNING

Next morning Chay woke up early since he couldn't sleep at night. He put the blanket and pillow neatly on the sofa as he went to the guest room's bathroom to fresh room.

When he came outside after bathing, he found all the workers there as they smile at him making him smile back.

"khun porchay, yours and khun Vegas's breakfast is ready"

"thank you miss and please call me Chay not Khun porchay"

"sure khu- Chay"

After half hour Vegas came downstairs as he watched all the workers doing there work while Chay getting ready for his university. He must have come in the room when Vegas was sleeping to get his bag pack and clothes.

Vegas sit on the breakfast and immediately finished his food before getting up and leaving for work unknown that Chay was waiting for him so that they could have breakfast together.

Chay look at the food for a second before looking at himself and then leaving with his bag pack for university without eating anything.

Since it is Chay's first day in university, of course he don't know about his classroom and above all he bumped into someone making him fall back as he notice a offering hand so that he can get up which he took.

"thank you, I am sorry for-"

"my name is John by the way and are you knew in this university?"

"ah.....yes, my name is porchay, it's my first day"

"I see, which class?"

"medical"

"In my class, come on, I will take you to the class"

"thank you"

As much as the day's starting was bad, Chay's whole day in university went smoothly beside he even made a friend so what's the problem.

Chay went home in the evening after classes ended and found that he is the only one who is alone in the house. Oh......Yeah, now he remembered that Korn has told every worker to leave the mansion before night as they are newly wedded couple.

Chay wants to see his brother but since they are sent on a vacation afr away in minor family's farm house, of course he can't see any one of them.

In the last being bored and alone Chay decided to cook food by learning it from Internet. He cooked chicken soup with some rice. It was not too good but not too bad either. At least he can eat and about Vegas, who knows whether he will come back or not but still Chay saved some food for Vegas.