PETE - KINN (Sweet For Me Only)

WARNING ⚠️ :- <Dom/Sub>

KINN ANAKINN THEERAPANYAKUL, who first time got rejected in a deal, is quite damned angry, making him made a mess of his office which is not good........for himself, of course.

But what to do, our kinn likes to make things risky for himself as he throwed his pen case towards the wall making it shatter completely and-

"quite a messy person, aren't you?"

Fuvk! Kinn forgot about him. He can shiver run down his back from that dark voice.

"p...pete I-"

"how many times I have teach you kinn?"

"I-"

"you know what to do, right? Go"

"b...but it...it wa-"

"kinn"

And kinn can feels himself pouting at that stern tone of Pete. Fuvk! He is such a submissive for Pete. Yeah submissive.

The world contain three types of people, dominant, submissive and half submissive, those who can bear Dom's command despite being submissive and you can say kinn is one of them and maybe that's why no one knows about this.

"I-"

"last time Kinn"

"fine"

Kinn who is pouting and sulking went inside the secret bedroom of office to strip himself as Pete also come inside the room before closing so that no one would know anyone is inside the room.

"pete-"

"what did you said?"

"..............daddy"

"yeah, what do you want kinn?"

"not kinn"

"oh, not kinn, huh?" Pete asked with amuse smile as he saw kinn completely inside sub space making him coo at the cute boy in front of him, only his.

"then, what?"

"baby"

"baby? Whose baby?"

"daddy's baby"

"aww.....but daddy's bubba behaved badly, right? And what does bad boys get?"

"......(sniffle)....punishment"

Oh, it hurts Pete to even punish his sweet boy specially when he is so much submissive and about to cry. But he can't let his baby get spoil right? It is not like Pete don't spoil his baby but this kind of spoiling is bad so Pete can't let this out of hand.

"daddy will only punish you a little and then reward"

"reward?"

"yeah, you want reward, right?"

"yes daddy"

"good boy, now turn around for daddy"

Kinn did turn around like a good boy, completely naked, waiting for his daddy to give him punishment cause he want reward. Kinn felt a cold hand rubbing his ass before a harsh slap delivered there making kinn bite his lips.

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

SLAP!!

Slaps after slaps kinn received making his eyes teary before it got widen when two fingers got shoved inside his ass making him whimper.

"daddy-"

"shh, not now"

Pete kept his finger pace steady, not too fast nor too slow but only teasing his inside making kinn whimper who is now completely leaning against the wall in front of him with teary eyes while biting his lips to stop making noise.

"how cute" Pete said as took a look at Kinn's face, full of tears, red - swollen lips and the fact he is trying his hardest to please Pete. These all are only making Pete out of control as he asked kinn not wanting to wait anymore.

"what do you want baby? Say? Tell me"

"daddy......d...daddy......"

Kinn who is now completely in sub space only cried in frustration since he is unable to say anything more. Pete who understood him cooed before taking his fingers making kinn sob but he was quick to pull him into hug.

"you did so good, baby? Took the punishment like a good boy you are. You want reward?"

Kinn nodded against Pete's shoulder as Pete kissed him on his cheek before carrying him to the bed. Well......everyone knows kinn is well built but it is also obvious that a Dom has naturally more strength then subs so it is easier of Pete to carry kinn anytime and that's why kinn don't let anyone else carry him even when he is injured. Otherwise they will get to know about his identity.

No one, literally no one in the world knows that kinn is a half sub cause of his well built body and short temper except Pete. Though everyone knows about Pete and Kinn's relationship thinks that Pete is the sub one cause of his personality but who will tell those poor ones that behind the curtain, scenes are always different.

Well, it is not like it is their fault cause, they are not seeing how kinn is getting well fuvked by his dom boyfriend while sobbing, whimpering and moaning as he beg for mercy from Pete after getting overstimulated to the point he could no longer cum but still laid there taking everything Pete is giving like a good boy. This is not Kinn's style..............who the fuvk said that? Answer, Those who don't know.

"such a good boy, good boy, my baby, did so well, made daddy proud"

"daddy...proud.....?"

"so much baby, such a good boy"

Everyone knows after coming out of room everything will change, kinn the head mafia and Pete his bodyguard despite being boyfriends but..........who knows what goes inside the room?

Hey guys 👋. Your author here. Well......imagining bottom kinn is not bad right, like.......who knows if we will ever see bottom kinn but still...........it is quite good to imagine it.