CHAY - PETE (Won't Leave You)

Do you feel worse about yourself even though you always 'wants' to stay positive?...............Why? Why is Pete feeling this way? It was a mutual understanding breakup between Vegas and Pete cause Vegas thought he is not good enough for Pete and Pete thought they aren't too much match since they are opposite of each other and that's why they decided to break up but still be friends.

Vegas found arm, khun's bodyguard, who showed vegas that he is good enough for everyone and anyone and made him confident in himself, for which Pete of course is happy for his friend but...........but what about Pete?

Pete can't help but to feel more and feel down about himself. It is just...............Why can't he keep up with everyone? Maybe because he need to much attention and needs too much maintenance........? Don't know but it hurts...............It hurts to know that three times Pete has gone through breakups and all three times he is the only one who can't move on........

......................Not like move on from ex but from his negative thoughts. Everyone, every single person says, enjoy and you will find world better but.........but it is hard.....it is hard for people like Pete you has stopped trusting on themselves..................who is world to them when they can't even recognise themselves anymore.

Pete has read so many books and posts to have his mind positive but in the last he came to........'you are the one who ruins it'. Just why can't he be happy? Is he not allowed too? Did god thought to make this hard for Pete? If this what it is then should Pete end this life so that he can be happy in another life?

"Pete, you there bro"

Porsche.........Pete's only close friend as bestie, yet it seems he has gone so much far from him...........because he never shared anything to porsche. Telling what you eat or where you are going doesn't mean sharing, sharing means share you thoughts so that the burden can be lessen cause it seems Pete's back is about to break from this all burden and emotions but he knows......he knows he still won't say it even when it will break.

"what happened porsche?"

"my brother is coming today, can you pick him up from airport?"

Porchay.......chay, porsche's brother, the mafia's house only sunlight who always stay positive no matter what. Chay has been gone for three years, outside the country for study after breakup with Kim.........well everyone got to know about it so it is not a problem quite and it seems he has completed his studies since he came back. Well.......it is not like anything will change for Pete, it is just....he will have another person to protect and nothing.

"yeah sure, when is his fight landing?"

"it is of 6 pm and thanks"

"no problem, I will have to leave now for airport"

"ok, stay safe Pete, bye"

"bye porsche"

-----------------------------------------------

"where is he? I have been waiting for 20 minutes at the airport and he is still not here?..........."

"P'pete"

"ye-" Pete turn around expecting to find a small boy looking up at him but the moment he turn around he found himself directly looking into thee person's eyes making him flinch back in surprise as the person apologize to him before helping pete to stand up straight since Pete directly collided to a car parked behind him.

"I am sorry!!"

"who.....who are you?" Pete asked making the person Confused as he stand up straught before looking at pete accusingly.

"didn't you came here to pick me? His told me on call"

"..............khun porchay!!"

"it is Chay for you and I am offended that you forgot me P'pete"