Chapter 5 Campus Popularity

This scarecrow is a magical weapon that Luo Yingbai made casually on the road. In the middle of the straw is a spell that seals the soul. After the talisman exploded, the souls tried their best to help him hold up the statue. Helping him was also considered a merit, and he could be reincarnated as soon as possible.

In Luo Yingbai's case, this series of actions required careful calculations. A slight mistake would result in being smashed, but in the eyes of others, everything happened really fast.

The boy in white first shook off his companion, then rushed forward to protect another passing girl with his body. The two of them lay on the ground together, the boy protecting the girl.

The sculpture smashed down on his back, and then miraculously tilted to the side. Death passed them by, but the bicycle was smashed underneath.

"My God, Yingbai! Are you okay, Yingbai!"

The moment the statue was completely smashed to the ground, the confusion and mania on Tang Yuebo's face suddenly disappeared. He seemed to have just woken up from a dream. After being stunned for a second, he immediately turned towards Luo Yingbai Rushed over.

Luo Ying got up from the ground with a disheveled face, a piece of skin was scratched on his hand, blood dripped from the wound, other than that, there was no other serious injury.

A group of people asked questions with concern, but Luo Yingbai didn't take it seriously. He answered a few questions with a smile, pressed his hand with his other sleeve, and carelessly blocked the bloody wound.

He glanced at Tang Yuebo's face beside him, and found that the inconspicuous gloomy look on his face had disappeared, which showed that the catastrophe had been avoided.

Tang Yuebo's mind cleared up, and he remembered all the previous things, and felt guilty: "I'm sorry, if I hadn't listened to you and insisted on leaving the dormitory, I wouldn't be like this. Thank you, I, I really don't know What happened to me just now..."

Luo Yingbai patted his shoulder with a smile: "Stop it, stop it, you can't commit yourself to me, and you don't have the money to hide your beauty, so don't mention useless words of thanks to your brother. The most important thing now is, It's you who thinks about who wants your life."

Tang Yuebo didn't know what to say for a moment. Recalling before the accident, he could only remember a voice in his head, which kept muttering "Go forward, you must go to see her", and then his legs were like As if disobedient, he desperately moved forward. Just like Luo Yingbai said, this incident is absolutely abnormal, but who is it and why does it want to kill him?

He was in a state of confusion, and heard Luo Yingbai sigh half-jokingly: "You say you are poor and white, and you like to spend money recklessly. You can't even keep a hair of your hair. Apart from going abroad to study soon, there is nothing worthy of envy and envy. , who is so blind?"

His words made Tang Yuebo's heart move slightly, he looked up at Luo Yingbai, but the other party seemed to just say it casually, patted Tang Yuebo's shoulder and said: "Okay, I'll take a step first, you take care .”

If he didn't run away, the police would probably arrive in a while, and he didn't want to waste his good night taking notes - after all, the police station didn't care about food.

Many small spots of light that ordinary people couldn't see floated on the scarecrow that had done great work. They floated away behind Luo Yingbai, like soldiers surrounding a general returning in triumph. Luo Yingbai walked to a place where no one was around. Smiling slightly: "Congratulations to all of you for your merits and deeds have been completed. Good and evil have been balanced. Once you have settled your accounts in the world of the world, you can be reincarnated. Remember to do more good deeds next time. I wish you all to become good socialist ghosts."